Jets vs. Finz Predictions.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs. Finz Predictions....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I know its early but we all want to get at them now!......

We win

Jets 14 Dolphins 32

I'll play along and...

Add a few more wrinkles to it:

Final score: 'PHINS!!! 38 - 17

OFFENSE:

Fiedler: 21-29, 245 yrds, 3 TD - 1 INT and one rushing TD.

Ricky: 28 for 154 yrds plus 3 catches for 39 yards.

And Chambers first 100 yrd game of the year (catches 2 TD passes).

DEFENSE:

5 sacks
2 INT's
1 forced/recovered fumble
1 defensive TD (on INT)

Oh... and Vinny knocked out of the game! :biggrin:

(Nothing too serious - but knocked out, just the same!)

Oh, I hope I'm close! :)

Re: I'll play along and...

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Add a few more wrinkles to it:

Final score: 'PHINS!!! 38 - 17

OFFENSE:

Fiedler: 21-29, 245 yrds, 3 TD - 1 INT and one rushing TD.

Ricky: 28 for 154 yrds plus 3 catches for 39 yards.

And Chambers first 100 yrd game of the year (catches 2 TD passes).

DEFENSE:

5 sacks
2 INT's
1 forced/recovered fumble
1 defensive TD (on INT)

Oh... and Vinny knocked out of the game! :biggrin:

(Nothing too serious - but knocked out, just the same!)

Oh, I hope I'm close! :)

Nice Nice! I like!

jet/finz.........................

no one hates the jets as much as i, but untill we prove otherwise, the jets own us. at least for now. the colts game didn't do much to change my mind aboiut this game. so i will be the bad guy and go with my gut feeling.................

jets 37

fins 17

the jets will get well against us. our team is having problems on defense, expecially against the run. here comes curtis. and now, surtain may not play and if he soes, he probaby won't be himself. add that bum fletcher in the mix and the fact that madison has major problems covering laverneous coles, and zach being mawae's biatch, i just can't take the finz in this. oh, and no pass rush either. anyone seen o-gun? is he still on the team?

god i hope i am wrong, the streak has to end sometime. but i think herman edwards has been on the phone to dungy already finding out what to do against our offense, which got handled in the second half of the colt game.

PROSECUTE THE FLORIDA 3!!

Once R. Williams and the OL start moving the ball on the ground, we should be be scoring at will against this defense....

They have given up 305 yards rushing in two games. They have also given up over 800 total yards of offense in just two weeks...

We should be able to continue the onslaught!!!

The Jets are going to run the ball. Let me repeat that again, the Jets are going to run the ball. Limiting C. Martin will be the key to stopping the Jets offense....

Vinny is a dinosaur, and with the way the Jets new OL is looking, we should be able to pressure him all day long....I say we send him packing for Century Village!!!

It'll most likely be another momentum style game. Whoever comes out wanting it the most will win. We want it more this year than ever before, and we'll get it!!!...

PHINZ 33
JETS 17

PHINZ RULE!!!

J-E-T-S....SUCK!! SUCK!! SUCK!!

Its a close game all the way neither team willing to gamble. Late 4th quarter Jets up 17-10. Miami scores on a Chambers 43yrd td pass as time runs out. Dave not won't to go to overtime decides to break the streak by going for two. Lineup in the 3 receiver set single back. run a draw to rickey who runs over the defender for a 2 pt conversion miami 18- jets 17. so much for fiction

My real guess Miami 27-jets 17

Re: jet/finz.........................

Originally posted by clayton83
no one hates the jets as much as i, but untill we prove otherwise, the jets own us. at least for now. the colts game didn't do much to change my mind aboiut this game. so i will be the bad guy and go with my gut feeling.................

jets 37

fins 17

the jets will get well against us. our team is having problems on defense, expecially against the run. here comes curtis. and now, surtain may not play and if he soes, he probaby won't be himself. add that bum fletcher in the mix and the fact that madison has major problems covering laverneous coles, and zach being mawae's biatch, i just can't take the finz in this. oh, and no pass rush either. anyone seen o-gun? is he still on the team?

god i hope i am wrong, the streak has to end sometime. but i think herman edwards has been on the phone to dungy already finding out what to do against our offense, which got handled in the second half of the colt game.

PROSECUTE THE FLORIDA 3!!

I hope you'll be eating those words on Monday... I tend to think you will be...

Dolphins 31 - Jets 20

:shark:

Clayton you're crazy sayin our offense got "handled" in the second half. Fiedler made one bad throw which ended the first drive (oh and them choosing to go play action rather than just rush for the first down proves that the O was not in "protect the lead" mode.) Then there was the missed field goal. And there was the drive where we shot ourselves in the foot with penalties. Lets not forget the team effortlessly moved the ball from our goalline after the stand. If Fiedler hadnt overthrown OG we probably would have scored (atleast 3 points) on that drive or if Mare hadnt missed the field goal then the game wouldnt have ever been in doubt.

On the other hand our run defense is suspect. I really hope it was just cause of the gameplan, we should know next week...

Back
Top Bottom