Jets Vs. Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Vs. Patriots

eMCee85

Club Member
Reaction score
Lol, Patriots first TD scored in the first qtr all year and its against the Jets!!! I already hated the Jets but I hate hate hate Adam Gase. I love watching him fail and I hope nothing but the worst for him!! He's such a fraud.

Go PATS... just for tonight

I predicted the pats are going to lose this game, I've seen that look from Cam his whole career when the going gets tough.. Cam is mentally the weakest QB in the NFL.,

I really hope so, the jets win one to make the lawerence sweepstakes competitive and Foxboro melts down and feels the pain we have felt the past 20 years.

If NE loses tonight I am going to start to worry they will be in play for the #1 overall draft pick.

Yeah it definitely feels like the Pat's are going to lose. Oh well I guess. I just hate Gase so bad I don't want him to win one damn game. Like you said, its their way out of the Lawrence sweepstakes so thats good I guess.

Jets looked like they were trying to lose that game.

First, no one wanted to tackle that dude on that big pass play to set up the tying TD, and then on that last pass play, the dude is lying on the ground with 3 seconds left in FG range, and they're all sprinting to touch him instead of letting him get up and kill the clock.

Jets looked like they were trying to lose that game.

First, no one wanted to tackle that dude on that big pass play to set up the tying TD, and then on that last pass play, the dude is lying on the ground with 3 seconds left in FG range, and they're all sprinting to touch him instead of letting him get up and kill the clock.
Jets officially locked up the #1 draft pick tonight. No question.

I'm kinda stumped. Why did the Jets tag the receiver down on that last play. Why not just surround him and let him get up or let the clock expire....

Genuinely disappointed that the Jets lost last night. I wanted to see more nails in the Patriots' coffin.

Back
Top Bottom