Jets will get SLAPPED tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets will get SLAPPED tomorrow

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
Packers are playing for homefield throughout now that Iggles have lost, so look for them to play ballstothewalls. Screw the Jets, they're goin' down hard tomorrow!!!

Despite Tiki Barber's attempts, the Giants won...

What are the odds both New Jersey teams beat NFC top teams???

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I disagree!!!

Why? Packers are a much better team, they know if they win they will have home field all the way. They don't lose at home in the playoffs. Jets are toast.

Well then every more reason the Jets will get spanked like school girls! And it's NEW JERSEY where they rent their space, not NY.

GO PACKERS!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I hope the Jets get spanked in this game but think about it guys. When was the last time the Jest were spanked AFTER THE TURNED THEIR SEASON AROUND. The Jets have not been blown out since week 4 and we all know they sucked at the seasons begining. Since losing to the Browns in week 8 they have only lost one game which was by 6 points in Oakland (who is arguably the best team in the AFC and its tough to play out west). Also the Jets beat up Buffalo much more soundly, at least offensively, than the Packers did. I know the Pack has a lot of things to play for but so do the Jets. This will be a close hard fought game that comes down to who is playing better in the 4th Quarter mark my words.

I agree it will be a close game. but i think the pack will prevail. Favre will win it some how. we all know farve gets it done when its clutch time. gooo phins!

OH YES they did get SPANKED!!! The Bears spanked them, the Raiders embarrassed them on MNF by coming back and winning. Tomorrow is a very spankable game! :D

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
OK I hope the Jets get spanked in this game but think about it guys. When was the last time the Jest were spanked AFTER THE TURNED THEIR SEASON AROUND. The Jets have not been blown out since week 4 and we all know they sucked at the seasons begining. Since losing to the Browns in week 8 they have only lost one game which was by 6 points in Oakland (who is arguably the best team in the AFC and its tough to play out west). Also the Jets beat up Buffalo much more soundly, at least offensively, than the Packers did. I know the Pack has a lot of things to play for but so do the Jets. This will be a close hard fought game that comes down to who is playing better in the 4th Quarter mark my words.

I disagree, I don't think using "this team beat that team better than that team beat the other team" is a valid reason as to why the jets will or won't win.
The Packers are a better team than the Jets, and they now have an oppertunity to clinch HFA with a win, and after seeing the Eagles let HFA slip thru their hands I'm sure the Packers will be highly motivated.
Think about this, nobody wants to play the Packers at Lambeau in the playoffs where they've never lost a playoff game and the Packers know this.
After tommorrow the road to San Diego for the NFC WILL run thru Lambeau.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by FINSBLOW
Hey, get your head out of your ass.

That's a pretty immature comment. But maybe I should expect something like that from a person of your stature.

We here at Finheave hold ourselves to a higher degree of better more suits your lack of education and maturity. Please visit the following link, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.
Forums Just for People Like You

P.S. I think there's a villiage missing you somwehere.

I'm telling you guys the PACK may win but if you guys are looking for a blowout you're gonna be very dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom