JETS WIN, JETS WIN, and lose Trevor Lawrence!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JETS WIN, JETS WIN, and lose Trevor Lawrence!!!!

can't wait for the NY press to jump into action, printer's will be on overtime

Honestly though isn't that other qb seen as really good too? So even if they lose their chance on Lawrence, they can get the other qb instead who seems very promising also.

Honestly though isn't that other qb seen as really good too? So even if they lose their chance on Lawrence, they can get the other qb instead who seems very promising also.
Justin Fields is not in Trevor Lawrences stratosphere. In fact, if I am the Jets I would rather stay with Darnold under a new coach than pick Fields.

I could honestly see Fields being the better of the two between them, He has better physical tools and Lawerence when i watch him throw has a hitch at times in his throwing mechanics.. He doesn't pay for the mistakes at Clemson but it concerns me for the NFL.

Frankly i'm fine with the jets getting a decent QB for a change, ITS TIME WE BANISH THE PATS to the bottom of the AFC East for 20 years, they have tortured this fanbase too much and i'd love to see belichick go out on a losing season.

I’d love for the jets to win one more game and be at no.3 spot and miss out on Fields too 😄

Back
Top Bottom