Jett Grounded in Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jett Grounded in Buffalo

Chauncey

GOD si smailliW ykciR
Reaction score
He was just released this morning

Hey you guys could use some help at WR...worth a look ?

We've got

6, count em 6, WRs I'd take over Jett right now. Chambers, Thompson, McKnight, Simmons, Tolver, and even Gadsden. And we're probably only going to keep 5. I wouldn't want to give up Simmons or Tolver for a guy in his 30s, especially not Jett. Thanks for the helpful suggestion though, hehe

Yup, that's what every NFL team needs; a really fast guy who can't catch a ball to save his life. He's even worse now considering the guy couldn't even catch on with the receiver starved Jills.

In other news, it looks like Bobby Shaw might beat out Josh Reed for the #2 spot.

Originally posted by Muck
In other news, it looks like Bobby Shaw might beat out Josh Reed for the #2 spot.

No, not the vaulted Reed, who all Bills fans say will make us pay..:D

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

No, not the vaulted Reed, who all Bills fans say will make us pay..:D

it was speculation....Reed is staying the starter

btw, a Dolphin fan is in no position to rip on an opponent's WR corps...yours might be the worst in the league:lol:

Where did you get this news? If this is true I really need the source so I can commence a solid smack session with a buddy of mine in my FFL who happens to be a Jills fan.

P.S. The word is "vaunted" not "vaulted." Someone who's vaunted is receiving praise and adoration whereas someone who is "vaulted" would just be really friggin tall. :lol: I'm not picking on you I 've just seen a lot of people make that mistake around here and it was getting under my skin. :D

Receiver-starved Bills? I'd take the Moulds/Reed combo over anything you guys have to offer.

Originally posted by Chauncey
Receiver-starved Bills? I'd take the Moulds/Reed combo over anything you guys have to offer.

Who's offering anything to YOU dougy? Other then showing YOU where the door off this web site is ......:lol:

:yikes:

:yes:

Marino1983

What's so funny, a guy with world class speed isn't good enough to be a receiver for the Bills? He's probably good enough to improve the Dolphin's receiver corps though. You should look at him.

Lies all lies. I've heard from some really in tune Bill fans that Reed would make everyone forget about P. Price.

It has to be lies!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom