Jevon Holland highest graded rookie in the league week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jevon Holland highest graded rookie in the league week 1

TraderJoe

FinHeaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Love the player but I don’t think he actually forced the fumble. Great hit no doubt but we rewatched it 3-4 times and it looked like another defender reached in to knock the ball loose. I didn’t save it.

CrazyCarl

snitchin is bitchin
Reaction score
Love the player but I don’t think he actually forced the fumble. Great hit no doubt but we rewatched it 3-4 times and it looked like another defender reached in to knock the ball loose. I didn’t save it.

He flipped Jonnu Smith and he fumbled, the Pats recovered though. I think youre thinking of one of the fumbles we recovered.

DOLFAN_51

Die Hard Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Grier stil sucks at picking Offensive Linemen…..But this was a home run pick. Holland might eventually be as good as Fitzpatrick.
F,?/k Fitzpatrick. Is this a Dolphins forum or an NFL fan forum? Because all I see all day is guys Ji&zi$$ on their screens over other teams players who aren’t even as good as our own.

As far as the OL goes, it can’t all be talent evaluation. Some teams seem to just plug guys in and coach them up. Why can’t we get the most out of our OL. We seem to be able to do that with our secondary.

GhostArmOfMarino

Club Member
Reaction score
F,?/k Fitzpatrick. Is this a Dolphins forum or an NFL fan forum? Because all I see all day is guys Ji&zi$$ on their screens over other teams players who aren’t even as good as our own.

As far as the OL goes, it can’t all be talent evaluation. Some teams seem to just plug guys in and coach them up. Why can’t we get the most out of our OL. We seem to be able to do that with our secondary.

Minkah is better than our safeties, first off. At least currently.

Second off, its natural to compare other players to your own in order to determine how good your team is.

For example, would it make sense for us to brag about a WR being fast if he was actually slow compared to other WR but still generally fast?

It makes 0 sense to only look at players on your own team because you'll never actually understand if they are good or not compared to their peers.

Padfoot

Edema Ruh
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Higher on this kid than anyone I've ever watched us draft. First jersey I've bought in two decades. Though I thought he'd keep 22 with Hurns being on the IR and not straight cut. Oops.

ONole1

Club Member
Reaction score
He only played 22 snaps, but the ones he was in on he made the best of them. McCourty played every defensive snap yesterday and played well. Holland will get his time, but gonna be tough to get snaps.

Top Bottom