Jevon Holland loves his teammates and shows it by swarming to the ball. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jevon Holland loves his teammates and shows it by swarming to the ball.

I’m one to call out the players I wanted draft when they develop and pan out as expected.

Well, I wish I could say that Jevon Holland was one of those players.

I was one that wanted to draft a RB at that spot. And I knew very little of Jevon Holland, despite him being a NorCal kid in my own backyard.

I’m as happy as anyone to see how Jevon has developed and impacted this team and can readily admit that I was out of the loop and wrong about not being excited over the Dolphins drafting him.

He’s quickly ascended to being among my favorite players on this team.

His trajectory is better than any player we’ve had since Dan Marino.

Think about it for a second… we haven’t had a player with THIS much potential in almost 40 years.

Jason Taylor didn’t even have this much hype or growth this early in his career.

Ed Reed is personally the best safety I’ve ever watched, so I hate to even throw out that comparison, because right now, it isn’t close. But it’d be a lie to say he doesn’t remind me of him.

I really hope he continues this trajectory, he is the key to our defense above all others.

He was my honorable mention. But do you think he plays more like Polamalu than Ed Reed?

Woodson was great too.

Honestly he plays like both. Ed reeds cover skills and polamalus in the box dominance. I know he’s only in year 2 and maybe not at either level yet but it’s scary how good this kid is and how complete he is

Maybe I’m a homer but this kids the next Ed Reed. He’s that good. From his coverage,his blitzing and I even saw him come to the line and call out defensive adjustments to counter to Allen changing the plays. For a anyone that’s impressive for a guy in year 2 3 games in, that’s almost unheard of.

Holland has the Reed gene for sure he was swarming to the ball before MM arrived

Last edited:
You build Defense right up the middle, Holland fits perfectly. If you add Wilkins, Sieler, Jenkins, and Davis you have even more pieces. Now for a MLB like Derrick Brooks.
The Dolphins really like Elandon Roberts. He's a captain of the defense, but drafting an elite MLB would definitely take this defense to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom