Jevon Holland to South Beach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jevon Holland to South Beach

He better get those colors right. Orange and blue? Cmon man.
Well in his defense he did say teal ... and that hat isn't teal at all, it's straight orange and blue. Our colors originally were Coral and Aqua (until 2012 when we officially moved to Aqua and Orange) ... sooo ... ehhhhh .... close enough ... maybe? I'm gonna cut him some slack on this one, what do you think?

Wikipedia Link

Last edited:
Well in his defense he did say teal ... and that hat isn't teal at all, it's straight orange and blue. Our colors originally were Coral and Aqua (until 2012 when we officially moved to Aqua and Orange) ... sooo ... ehhhhh .... close enough ... maybe? I'm gonna cut him some slack on this one, what do you think?

Wikipedia Link
I’m just messing around. I don’t care if he is color blind and thinks our colors are pink and purple. As long as he balls out.

He better get those colors right. Orange and blue? Cmon man.
Well in his defense he did say teal ... and that hat isn't teal at all, it's straight orange and blue. Our colors are Coral and Aqua ... sooo ... ehhhhh .... close enough ... maybe? I'm gonna cut him some slack on this one, what do you think?
I’m just messing around. I don’t care if he is color blind and thinks our colors are pink and purple. As long as he balls out.
Heh, with the name @clownfish I was fairly confident that you were. Just wanted to make sure nobody else took it too serioulsy. :chuckle:

I wasn't surprised when we drafted. When the team went to Sewell workout they had a good opportunity to see Holland up close. He does have a very good skill set.

He knew that rather quickly after being drafted.
LOL, I'm sure they all do. I did notice that this was the one thing that made him really smile, hahahaha. Not saying it's all about the money ... but when you focus your life on something and you find out that THIS PICK is where you can maximize your money, and it JUST HAPPENED ... and also you do not have to give some of it back on state taxes ... that's gotta be a good feeling on top of the thrill of starting your NFL career with a team/staff/city that wants you and where you want to be.

Back
Top Bottom