Jim Caldwell Expected To Join Dolphins Staff | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Caldwell Expected To Join Dolphins Staff

Wonder where the heck I got that from.

Thought the same thing myself. Pretty happy with caldwell if its actually the case, but ive got to look more into his scheme and tendencies. Bielema i know very little about as well but im curious about him

You ain't wrong. Churned out melvin Gordon James white montee ball and Ron Payne at RB. Keep an eye on there current guy jonathon Taylor too

Gave the NFL joe Thomas Travis Fredrick Kevin zeitler and Ryan ramczek too. Wow

Yeah I like Jonathon Taylor and I like some of those kids on that o line too

They can hatch out some decent lbs too

Reactions: A1.
Living here in Wisconsin I know Bielema well from his days as Badgers head coach. Belichick must think enough of him for him to be a consultant with the Patriots.

It just seems to me, and it could be lack of sleep, ... Grier believes in building a foundation of solid and experienced coaching. I think he is wanting to assemble a large resource base for the new HC to draw and learn from.

A large collection of unified minds working toward a common goal can greatly change this organization's path and future.

Contrary to the previous collections of combative and divisive personalities working toward their own goals.

I hope what I'm seeing is the what is actually happening. I want some blue collar guys not afraid to make hard decisions and willing to stick to a plan. I'm tired of flashy and confrontational.

You're onto something. And not to jump way ahead of ourselves, but what organization does that sound like? Of course everything has to pan out, but it sure seems as though there's a model in place for the plan.

Let me just save you the time and let everyone know what all your posts will be for the next year.

You hate it.

Cool, now we all have extra time on our hands.
I'm not entirely sure … but I _think_ you may have had a few negative posts in your time as well friend.

I think a good share of the bad mojo for Caldwell's ending in Detroit can be tied to the fact that Stafford and the Lions front office forced Jim Bob Cooter on Caldwell at the end of his tenure. So Stafford only has himself to blame for his regression this year since he was enamored with his OC going into this past season. And their lack of a running game for the entirety of Stafford's career hasn't helped him either.

I like the Caldwell role as an adviser to a young HC. Hopefully he can help with what is going to be a steep learning curve and his experience can translate to attracting quality coaches and other personnel to the team.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...ns-matthew-stafford-jim-bob-cooter/525558002/

This has been talked about here over the last couple of days and I for one know what is coming if Caldwell is hired...I mean, do you guys really think a 63 yo guy will be "hungry" and put the hours in to turn this mess around? In Miami of all places? He will come and enjoy the warmth with his wife,eat at all the finest places,hit plenty of cruises to tropical places & probably buy the grandkids lifetime passes to Disney while picking up another massive NFL check but actually helping to redeem the Miami Dolphins will not be on his bucket list.

Think about it...Retiring from Detroit to Miami at the expense of good ol Ross & the Fans of his team.

Hey G, wait a minit, I am 61 and I am up at 5 am seeing what Asia did and where Europe is headed, I do anywhere from 2 to 5 hrs a day of research, along with being consistently profitable. I have recently taught my self how to build tube amps from scratch, and am learning to Program in the Python Language, oh yeah, I can still set up a TA/D so stop with the Geriatric Bigotry. :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

The Never Gonna Grow Up VIPER

Hey G, wait a minit, I am 61 and I am up at 5 am seeing what Asia did and where Europe is headed, I do anywhere from 2 to 5 hrs a day of research, along with being consistently profitable. I have recently taught my self how to build tube amps from scratch, and am learning to Program in the Python Language, oh yeah, I can still set up a TA/D so stop with the Geriatric Bigotry. :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Thats great, Some can run from aging faster than others but aging always wins, its undefeated.

Im not a kid either and 63 is not that far away but I have lived long enough to know that if you send a 63 yo guy to S Fla then the only thing that he will really accomplish is retirement.

I've often times mentioned to othes IRL that looking at 3 time fractals, 12-20 open charts and a 50 + watchlist 4x/hour in order to make quick informed decisions keeps my mind engaged and so far defies the encroachment of time.

I've often times mentioned to othes IRL that looking at 3 time fractals, 12-20 open charts and a 50 + watchlist 4x/hour in order to make quick informed decisions keeps my mind engaged and so far defies the encroachment of time.

Hey V, I have seen this my whole life. When i was a kid, I saw some of my elderly relatives doing nothing when they retired, and it did not go well, they fell apart in like 5-6 years. Meine Opa, retired at 57, got bored with fly fishing and promptly started his own business, he worked at it till the Cat got him. I can at times be found, especially off season, summertime, turning wrenches. So it depends on the individual. There are plenty of folks having success in their later years. Like Chris Karamesines, I guarantee he still wants to win, and can drive TF better than anyone on this board. Not to mention the Whales I know in our business who are 20+ older than me and regularly eclipse my returns. :up::up::up: So Jim Caldwell's age means nothing, unless he has told someone here that "Yeah I can't wait to get to Fl and retires on S. Rosses dime", I have no issue with him "shoring" up a coaching group that may have limited experience.

The Ever "The Snake Is Old" VIPER

The Caldwell caldron could construct comprehensive creativity causing the current company to acquire capable captains including candidates conducive to conquering and keenly killing conflicting combatants consequently converting our clan into competitors securing a kingdom in our class.

For some reason Caldwell inspired me to employ annoying alliteration.

Can you tell I'm bored?

Bring in every football mind you can find to contribute knowledge as long as it is strictly in an advisory role.

Cliches are cliches because they have stood the test of time- two heads are better than one.

As long as one and only one head holds the power to make the decision, bring in an entire counsel for all I care.

After all, if any team could use all the help they can get...

Back
Top Bottom