Jim Caldwell Expected To Join Dolphins Staff | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Caldwell Expected To Join Dolphins Staff

So far the coaching staff looks like:

Brian Flores - Head Coach
Jim Caldwell- Assistant Head Coach?
Marc Colombo- Offensive Line
Bret Bielema- Defensive Coordinator
Colombo was re-signed by Dallas. Speculation that Bielema is coming to Miami but premature to say he will be the Defensive Coordinator.

I don't recall Burke being officially fired? I mean its obvious but figured we would see an announcement

Well Rizzi and shawn Jefferson are interviewing, Kris K left. They probably going to be "released from their contracts" if they want to be so is also Burke so he doesn't have to be officially fired, just were going to get the new coach didn't retain him line I bet..

I wonder who will be retained if anyone, Hopefully Eric S. the rest - ah.. no real feeling either way honestly, they are probably out.

Well Rizzi and shawn Jefferson are interviewing, Kris K left. They probably going to be "released from their contracts" if they want to be so is also Burke so he doesn't have to be officially fired, just were going to get the new coach didn't retain him line I bet..

I wonder who will be retained if anyone, Hopefully Eric S. the rest - ah.. no real feeling either way honestly, they are probably out.
I was thinking maybe Tony Oden and/or Renaldo Hill might be able to stick around, depending on how things shake out.

name being floated around as a potential OC is Chad O'Shea the New England WR coach. was believed to be next in line for OC when McDaniels was taking the Indy Job

name being floated around as a potential OC is Chad O'Shea the New England WR coach. was believed to be next in line for OC when McDaniels was taking the Indy Job

Chad O'Shea? from New England?

I've been watching too much Ray Donovan cuz he turns out he
was born in Houston and played HS in Louisville

With all the coaching noise slowing down on who we r hiring as assistant coaches I could see a few Pat's coaches coming with Flores. Has them in house to chat with being there are only so many back channels to reach out to others with before being officially hired.

Thought there was an "understanding" if you leave the Pats you don't take other coaches with you..:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom