Jim Caldwell Is Leaving His Coaching Position. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Caldwell Is Leaving His Coaching Position.

Best of luck to Jim Caldwell, first and foremost. His personal well being matters more than footall.

Not much to worry about, on the field though.

Fitzpatrick is going to play the first half of the season, Rosen is going to play the last half of the season. One way or another they will limit themselves to 4 wins and have a top 3 draft choice.

If we were gearing up for a super bowl run I would be more concerned about the on field product.

I agree he'd have help Rosen and Flores both. I don't think we're making the playoffs this year but he was good for the future of the team. Hope he recovers which is more important than football of course.

Pretty obvious troll attempt from a poster with a clown avatar...

A pretty dumb response on your part. Where is the “troll attempt”you speak of? It’s a simple statement of I feel after being a fin fan for 40 years. Let me guess, you’ve been a fan about 3 years? You have no clue how long the bad luck has stricken this team. Bully gate, coaches snorting cocaine falling in love with hookers, coaches lasting three years at best, DL in a car accident losing his arm, linebacker disappearing on game day etc. Do I really need to go on? You’re telling me Caldwell’s leave of absence is not more of the same? Forget it you don’t get it. Hopefully the guy is alright though.

Seems a tad over dramatic.
How can you say that?

Would Brady, Rogers, Brees, Wilson, Roethlesberger, Rivers, Mahomes, Watson, Mayfield, Goff, Wentz, Prescott, Ryan, Newton be where they are without Caldwell working closely with them?

Only the Dolphins folks. What a kick in the teeth. Rosen needed all the help he could get this training camp. Hello Fitz
Best wishes to coach Caldwell. Health is first thing but I totally agree with you the dolphins have no luck. 1993 was loaded then Marino and whole team go down .
The year with Ricky we lost fielder and Gadsen. We were best team in afc.
Last year I never seen a team lose a player every week of season but Miami did.

I was excited about Caldwell. He makes a huge difference with qbs if you study the numbers.

I wish him nothing but the best health possible. Family comes first. Maybe he will feel better later on and want to dip his toes back in later.

Back
Top Bottom