Jim Kelly's speech | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Kelly's speech

PhinfanBo1

Scout Team
Reaction score
All I can say is WOW. The guy is a true tough guy and a true leader. What a football player and what a person. He makes the whole football community very proud. Way to go Jim!!

I never like kelly because of what he did to our team but damn I remember them games. I hated him because he was so good. He deserve to be in the HALL OF FAME.

Why does Jim Kelly eat his cereal from a plate? Because he's lost all his bowls.

Seriously though, Kelly does deserve to be in the hall.

As much as i hated him he was a gamer. He played tough, and has always been a class act. He is the first of many Bills that will get in the next few seasons. Reed, Thomas, and Smith(if he ever retires) will all be there. Do you think C Bennet and Talley get in? and has James Lofton gotten in yet?

I just listened to it on the Hall of Fame site. Almost made me cry at the end. Very strong speech. Bet it was twice as good seeing it.

Damn....I was on the ocean and missed it. I always respected Kelly and it goes without saying that he deserves to be in the hall. Can somebody give me a short highlight of his speech?

Jim Kelly is......

One hell of a tough guy!! His Son/HERO has his Genes for sure!!

The average life expectency of someone with that disease is like 17 months? He is what 4-5 years now?

I did all I could do to try and keep from sheding some tears, and it did not work! Bless that kids little heart!

I went from being a Kelly fan when he was at UM, then I had to hate him for YEARS as a Bill, well, now I'am again, a fan of his!!! Go Jim Kelly!! He definitely deserves the HONOR of being a HOF QB!

Don't get choked up Bills fans all I got for you guys is a finger or three :evil:

strange how some of these star QB's have kids with health problems. Danny's son has autism, Kelley's son Hunter with his problems, there was one or two more that I can't recall.:(

Back
Top Bottom