Jim Mandich throwback? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Mandich throwback?

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's NOTHING going on with the Dolphins now, so hopefully I'll get a good response from this one. :)

Does anyone know where I can get a Jim Mandich throwback jersey? I'm guessing I'll have to get a custom made one. How much can I expect to pay for one?

They don't make em.

CO84 = Throwback(or jerseys period) King :tongue:

You will only find Marino, Griese, & Csonka. You pay full price? I get mine(and authentics) for $150-$175, NBA Swimgman's for $50, & the replicas(reebok) for like $50. You gotta know people.

Don't buy throwback jerseys unless you know people...you can get em for much cheaper. That Marino retails for like $350-450.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
They don't make em.

CO84 = Throwback(or jerseys period) King :tongue:

You will only find Marino, Griese, & Csonka. You pay full price? I get mine(and authentics) for $150-$175, NBA Swimgman's for $50, & the replicas(reebok) for like $50. You gotta know people.

Don't buy throwback jerseys unless you know people...you can get em for much cheaper. That Marino retails for like $350-450.
It's about time your azz got on here and gave me the 411. What took you so long? :tongue:

Yeah, we know you're the throwback king. :hail:

Hmm, so you know people who know people huh? I'll keep you in mind. Where can I get a Mandich throwback custom made, and how much could I expect to pay...if I, you know, knew some people? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No clue what you you'd pay for one now. I got a custom one back in 73. :D

Originally posted by Dolfan954

It's about time your azz got on here and gave me the 411. What took you so long? :tongue:

Yeah, we know you're the throwback king. :hail:

Hmm, so you know people who know people huh? I'll keep you in mind. Where can I get a Mandich throwback custom made, and how much could I expect to pay...if I, you know, knew some people? ;)

To be 100% honest, I've never got a costom throwback. But um, I'll be sure to p/m you when I get info because it's DEFINATELY something that I want to look into myself. I want a Duper one.

So when I get some info on that, I'll p/m you if this thread drops down.

To be 100% honest, I've never got a costom throwback. But um, I'll be sure to p/m you when I get info because it's DEFINATELY something that I want to look into myself. I want a Duper one.

Coo...I appreciate it. The Duper jersey would be tight, but why not Clayton? He was always my favorite of the two. Why? Couldn't tell you...I was too young to remember. I've NEVER seen anyone with a Mandich jersey though.

Hey CO84

Can you PM me too with your info and/or jersey hookup. Throwbacks authentics, Orange jerseys, the whole nine. I got a hookup up here in NYC where I get authentics for 45, but since it's NYC they have limited dolphin stuff.

holla at me man.

I Am the Throwback King.......And if you know like i know even $150 is too much, Folks round here charge $40-$70 for Mitchell & Ness brand new thr0wbacks....but as for replicas/reebok jersey's i still get them for around $50, so if you need some holla @ me.

Back
Top Bottom