Jim Mora Jr | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Mora Jr

BRING BACK NORV TURNER FOR GODS SAKE!
our offense was good under him.. Ricky ran for 1800 yards so apparently Turner knows how to coach RBs and OL. I also think we should bring back Jim Bates as our Defensive Coord... if I'm thinking correctly his contract is up after this year w/ the Pack. Then with Dom Capers as the Head Coach's Special Assistant or w/e the hell he is, we'll have an even better defense and with Turner a good offense. I mean Turner turned guys like Todd Wade, Jamie Nail and Seth McKinney into pro-bowl calibur OL, so could you imagine what he could do with Vernon Carey, Rex Hadnot, Toniu Fonoti and LJ Shelton?

good point! i remember before he left there were a good amount of bashing of norv. his system is great! if only he had a triggerman back then to make things happen. it still makes me sick at the thought of how close we were but somehow the pats passed us..... as far as the defensive system, i think its awesome! i know there were someone who was asking about jim bates.... if saban had those guys in the system we have now in their primes......man it would have been nasty!!!

good point! i remember before he left there were a good amount of bashing of norv. his system is great! if only he had a triggerman back then to make things happen. it still makes me sick at the thought of how close we were but somehow the pats passed us..... as far as the defensive system, i think its awesome! i know there were someone who was asking about jim bates.... if saban had those guys in the system we have now in their primes......man it would have been nasty!!!

ha ha ha sorry dude, it was u taking about the old d coordinator..just tired i guess

Alex Gibbs coachd the 49ers and Denvers OL, although I thought he resigned due to illness(cancer)

Is wasn't Alex Gibbs who I was thinking of, it was Bobb McKittrick.

Back
Top Bottom