Jim Mora Jr | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Mora Jr

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
If indeed the Fins are looking for a new coach next year I wonder how he would be as a headcoach, he has done a hell of a job with the 9ers Defense.

I second that motion.

Young, hungry, talented and has been around coaching all his life.

I agree I live out here and wouldn't want Mora at all. He is good at schemiing but sometimes he overthinks and it bites him in the arse. I would like him over Dennis Erickson though. I cannot believe Donahoe let Mariucci go for that clown.

Originally posted by gunn34
D Green

He'll be in Atlanta, coaching the Falcons, in fact I'll even say Dennis Green will be the 1st new hire for the 04 season.

That's a silly question considering I'm a Dolphan.

I don't expect Reeves to have a job long after the season ends and ATL will target him. Also Green wants a few things,
A) Money
B) Control
C) A team he can build.
D) A solid franchise with a good owner.
E) MIKE VICK

It's not like Atlanta is a horrible city or terrible franchise. They have a core group that he can build on.

I haven't heard the Atl owner was looking to replace Reeves. Reeves may of received a bye because of the injury to Vick.

Originally posted by gunn34
I haven't heard the Atl owner was looking to replace Reeves. Reeves may of received a bye because of the injury to Vick.

Although Vick is an important piece to the Falcons team there are other area's that were supposed to be solid this year that are not. For instance the defense isn't playing up to their potential and if you think back the Falcons were considered a deep playoff or superbowl contender. I believe with Reeves age, past health and the failures this year along with his attemped to bring back Vick early from his leg injury shows he's a despirate man looking to keep his job.
Dennis Green has mentioned several times in the media that Atl. "intrigued" him and it was a place he could see himself coaching.

We'll see how the season plays out, but i think Reeves, McGinnis and Juron are the first ones gone after this season.

Just my opinion though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dennis Erickson may be a good College coach (his records at Miami and Oregon St. bear that out) but he isn't very good in the big leagues. He ruined Seattle who is just now recovering and San Fran won't be doing anything anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom