Jim Rome "Loves" the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Rome "Loves" the Dolphins

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
While driving to the gym today I just about got into an accident when I heard Jim Rome utter the words, and I quote, "I love the Dolphins." He went on to talk about he excellence of our running game, passing attack, and defense and gave individual props to both McMichael and Williams.

It's just amazing the level of respect that the 'Fins are getting from the national media at this point. The key will be to see if our boys in the aqua & orange can keep this level of play up for the rest of the season and into the playoffs. If so, then we'll be playing in January, and I'll be in San Diego trying to buy Super Bowl tickets off scalpers.

:biggrin:

yeah, i listen to him daily at work. he's been jocking miami all year(the canes too:D ). BTW, he read one of my emails over the air today, no lie. i almost fell out of my chair when i heard it.

Jim Rome hates Marino, I hate Jim Rome and will never listen to a word out of his mouth.

It's great to hear the Dolphins getting some respect, but I've never been one to listen to what the media says about my teams. As far as issuing "respect" goes, the media flip-flops more than a fish out of water.

Besides - Jim Rome is an ass.

IMO Rome is a bandwagon jumper who try's WAY too hard to be hip and cool.

Loved it when Jim Evert(sp) biotch slapped him on his show for repeatedly calling him Chris Everet.:lol:

Originally posted by Hellion

Loved it when Jim Evert(sp) biotch slapped him on his show for repeatedly calling him Chris Everet.:lol:

Damn it Hellion you beet me to it. I almost peed myself when i saw that a few months ago. If anyone doesn't know what i am talking about i think they have it at funnydownloads.com.

Originally posted by Hellion

just to keep things clear..
He called Jim Everett Chris Everett, in reference to the female tennis player Chris Evert...

I don't want you the get biatch slapped by Jim, Hellion :D

guess all the :bandwagon guys are forgetting that the Fins are the best Sept. team ever. It is where were are at in Dec. that will determine if we deserve all this love. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codename47

He called Jim Everett Chris Everett, in reference to the female tennis player Chris Evert...

:up:
Thanks for watching my back codename47

Originally posted by codename47

Well Rome meant the Tennis player....but Jim thought he was referring to his wife (Chris Everett). That's what happened.

When the Phins fold.... and they will.

They will jump off your bandwagon just as quick as they jumped on. ;)

If that does happen...

... at least we have something to fold. The Bills suck, a very AVG NFL team.

Oliver...

Originally posted by harmonkoz
When the Phins fold.... and they will.

They will jump off your bandwagon just as quick as they jumped on. ;)

We will see come December Oliver. Long after Ricky has gotten injured and you are forced to rely on Dumbo's arm.

If Ricky Williams gets hurt we still have a guy named Robert Edwards and another guy named Travis Minor. So don't get too exicted buffalo boob.

Originally posted by harmonkoz
We will see come December Oliver. Long after Ricky has gotten injured and you are forced to rely on Dumbo's arm.

Why are you even over here talking smack, your team blows man except it.

Back
Top Bottom