Jim Rome, Moron | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Rome, Moron

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On his show he was talking about Ricky and he said "Is there a bigger gamble right now then Ricky Williams, and you want to bring him back. Why? So he can torpido another season"
I don't understand why he thinks that if Ricky came back and then quit on us again we would have another bad season. If he quit again then it wouldn't be bad at all because we didn't expect him back anyway.

b/c its still a desctraction...so he's an idiot b'c he has an opinion?

Rome always has issues and never says anything good about the Phins...where is Jim Everett when you need him? :rolleyes:

NO RICKY....he quit on this team once...why is everyone so interested in letting him come back so he can screw us again...come on...get off the Ricky bandwagon

DolphinDevil28 said:
The two words "jim" and "rome" to me, equal: "dumb" and "@ss"

I hate him with a passion.

Wow, I agree with you for once.

Jim Rome is a jerk, who really doesn't have much depth. HIs show is almost like Tom Lykis (for those who know Tom).... It's basically the same show every day, with his ERRRS and clone talk, call of the day... boring!

Every time I hear his voice I still see him flat on his back looking up like a scared little girl at Chris ERRRRRRRRRRRR I mean Jim Everett.

tucker said:
b/c its still a desctraction...so he's an idiot b'c he has an opinion?
No, he is an idiot because he doesn't think before he speaks and his so called "opinions" are only there to make everyone mad.

Never let anything "Horshack" says bother you a bit.

Roman529 said:
Rome always has issues and never says anything good about the Phins...where is Jim Everett when you need him? :rolleyes:

When does Rome say anything good about anyone? It's not just the Phins.

Rome's holier than thou attitude and self glorification drives me crazy!!!! :fire: To his credit he can be pretty funny at times.

The thing is, Ricky isn't being counted on anymore and just offers us a potential luxery. If he comes back and performs, then great we have two great RBs. If he doesn't perform or quits again, we still have one solid starting RB in Ronnie(must teams only have one RB).

I've agreed with what some of what he has said, but he can be an idiot sometimes. Am I the only 1 here who would like to see how he looks like without that uglyass goatee?

Bottom Line: Jim Rome is a Dolphin hater and an idiot.

Jim Everett: "Bet you don't call me Chris again."

Idiot Rome: "Bet I do, Chris"

Enter Beat down

Back
Top Bottom