jimmy williams or Huff if both drop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jimmy williams or Huff if both drop

andysanchelima

i understand ricky
Reaction score
IDK much about these two guys except that i hear that they are bad azz guys to have in ur secondary from friends who wached VT an Texas play alot i saw a lil of Huff in the rose bowl an he was amazing who sould we draft ????:dolphins:

Huff w/out a doubt...but realistically he will be long gone.

I've got to agree. If by some chance Huff does drop, then we've got to take him. As an avid Big 12 fan, I watched this guy destroy offenses. He seems to be in the Ed Reed mold...and that's a guy i'd love to have on my team....longhorn or not ;-)

If both drop to our spot (I don't see that hapenning, specially Huff) then I would take Huff in a heartbeat

I would cry real tears if Huff dropped to #16, but he'll be on a plane halfway to his new city before we pick.

Jimmy Williams has a realisic chance of dropping to us. I would be thrilled if we got him. He will be a stud FS...

FinNasty said:
Jimmy Williams has a realisic chance of dropping to us. I would be thrilled if we got him. He will be a stud FS...

With Hill at FS and with Williams standing at 216 pounds I wouldnt mind him at SS either...

Joey 22 said:
With Hill at FS and with Williams standing at 216 pounds I wouldnt mind him at SS either...
I wouldnt either... but I think he would be a much better fit at FS. and I wouldnt let Hill affect that decision...

I would love to have Huff in Miami! Wont happen, but I sure would be pumped. We have a more realistic chance of Williams now that Denver is in front of us and not atl

FinNasty said:
I wouldnt either... but I think he would be a much better fit at FS. and I wouldnt let Hill affect that decision...

very true Nasty

i'd definitely grab huff if he dropped, but not williams. I'm convinced that cromartie, with his size, speed, agility, jumping ability, instincts, physical play, etc. has more upside than any other db in this draft. I'd grab huff only because he hasn't had a serious injury (but i'm not worried that cromartie's made a complete recovery).

Huff no doubt with Williams head games....Although if we trade down we might still land Williams...Huff is VERY UNLIKELY.

Back
Top Bottom