Votes: 32 50.8%

• Total voters

CHRISCUBANQB726

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hes A Beast Hes A Jamal Type Rb

Wa Round U Think Hes Going?

Arrinton Is Better Thna Cadillac

late 2nd. no way is he going higher than Cadillac.

arrington had 2 more rushing yards than peterson or benson in 89 less attempts 6.9 yrd per rush

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
arrington had 2 more rushing yards than peterson or benson in 89 less attempts 6.9 yrd per rush

quality of competition is going to be brought up.

I'll make a prediction that he'll outshine the backs taken before him. I've watched this guy play, and don't let his size fool you, he is strong like bull.

i believe arrington is da most powerful rb in da draft other than brown

arrrington is a steal in da late 1st

arrington is a stud, but he isnt the second most powerful... benson, shelton, the guy from Citadel, and kay-jay harris are all more powerful than he is.

If we do trade out of our second pick, I say we snag JJ with our second, and snatch DJ Johnson in the first.

To be honest this draft is quite deep at the RB position. Our LB crew is getting old, and needs and injection of youth. Johnson and Spragans with Zach in the middle, that looks pretty good.

miami_mi said:
To be honest this draft is quite deep at the RB position. Our LB crew is getting old, and needs and injection of youth. Johnson and Spragans with Zach in the middle, that looks pretty good.

Merriman, Zack and Seau looks beter.

Brandon Jacobs is the most powerfull RB in this years draft.

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
Hes A Beast Hes A Jamal Type Rb

Wa Round U Think Hes Going?

Arrinton Is Better Thna Cadillac

how is he jamal type...jamal is 6''2 240 lbs.

Hes like 5''8 200 lbs. but runs much bigger for his size

arrington aint better then caddy...in my opinion him and benson are better than brown

3rd or 4th rounder is the earliest Arrington will go. You have to figure with the depth of R.B.s they will all fall.

Back
Top Bottom