Joe Bailey should go into politics ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Bailey should go into politics ...

Big G

Scout Team
Reaction score
The way he spins everything and tries to gloss over having a lousy team by constantly pointing out the "positive fan experience" at the stadium, such as added entertainment, ferris wheels, bounce houses for the kids, etc. All cool stuff, but my experience would be enhanced if they would win more. I'm afraid I smell a ticket price increase coming again and he's constantly trying to justify it even before the fact. Every Tuesday night I listen to him on 560 and by the time I get home smoke is coming out of my ears. Uh, oh ... it's Tuesday today!

Don't get me wrong, I feel like we're finally headed in the right direction, but you know what, I felt that way a year ago with Cam, and three years ago with Nick. Having Parcells here will surely make a difference and I'm willing to be patient, but a lot of us seem to have really short memories, less than a year. All right, guys, fire away.

I think Bailey is like Captain Dunsel from Star Trek: " A term used by midshipmen at the Academy. It refers to a part which serves no useful purpose."

Back
Top Bottom