Joe Burns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Burns

upstatenydolfan

PRESIDENT OF THE PPOFD FAN CLUB
Reaction score
The buffalo post are exploding about how this guy is going to shock people. Buffalo fans, i hate to say it he is a third string back, and if he starts this week there will only be six men in the box and 5 in the secondary and Drew will have to come to play to win. Sorry burns will never be a big threat, you better hope that Travis Henry is ready. Also why hasnt buffalo activated another back, the guy is only 5'8 and u only have two active rb's. Why not sign some guy just in case. esp when you have two on the practice squad?

who the hell is Joe Burns? hes already shocked me, Im Shocked hes starting!!!!!!! can we blame the Bills?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just more evidence that bills fans are delusional. They make claims cus they hear it on the radio repeated over and over and then they start believeing it cus joe schmoe said it on "Bills delusional radio" from monday to friday!:lol: They probably still believe Mike Williams is a LT.

Omg, Bledsoe is going to get BLITZED all day today. It should be a good game. I wanna see Bledsoe get KNOCKED THE **** OUT!

Back
Top Bottom