****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

ChrisEAS

Starter
Reaction score
im sure any team would "love" to land Joe Burrow. But I mean, we won meaningless games and gave up 2 YOUNG stud players to get extra picks.....all so we can trade them away? Doesn't make sense.

But, I would put an offer on the table and say take it or leave it: #5, #18, Josh Rosen, and a 1st next year. Cincy will probably say no, so who cares

Reactions: BSQ

elite14eva

Yashu Mane!!!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
im sure any team would "love" to land Joe Burrow. But I mean, we won meaningless games and gave up 2 YOUNG stud players to get extra picks.....all so we can trade them away? Doesn't make sense.

But, I would put an offer on the table and say take it or leave it: #5, #18, Josh Rosen, and a 1st next year. Cincy will probably say no, so who cares
We would literally have to give up all three first-round picks and then some no thanks

CaSh

Nothing bigga than the B
Reaction score

What about the dirty work of trading away quality players? We tried to lose, Flores is too good of a coach. I'll live with that.

ThePeopleShow13

Active Roster
Reaction score

The last QB that was the first signal caller taken in his draft that went on to win a SB was Eli Manning (2004). Drafting the most hyped college QB does not translate into guaranteed success. We don’t need 1 player to be the hero to save our franchise. We need to draft smart, sign FA with a set plan/goal and develop our young roster.

Jssanto

Active Roster
Reaction score

Way too much to give. Sit tight. We will get Tua, Herbert, or a top LT at 5

Jssanto

Active Roster
Reaction score
The last QB that was the first signal caller taken in his draft that went on to win a SB was Eli Manning (2004). Drafting the most hyped college QB does not translate into guaranteed success. We don’t need 1 player to be the hero to save our franchise. We need to draft smart, sign FA with a set plan/goal and develop our young roster.
We do need to be smart. Wait, now I am worried.

SkapePhin

Poo-Tee-Weet?
Reaction score
What about the dirty work of trading away quality players? We tried to lose, Flores is too good of a coach. I'll live with that.
The most Dolphin thing ever would be if Flores first year ends up being fool’s gold any he ends up having a Sparano-like or Gase-like decline, and we missed out on franchise QBs for nothing

Blake the great

Starter
Reaction score
We have the ammo, that's for sure. No harm in giving the Bengals a trade offer but I wouldn't sell the farm for him. if they turn it down then oh well, we can take Tua at 5.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom