****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Tua has a better arm, accuracy, footwork, and athleticism. Only knock is the medical, without that Tua is easily the #1 pick.
That is All true in my op

Even if Tua didn’t get hurt the arguments would still be floated because they were floated when he had the ankle injuries lol

Lots of the QBs can succeed in the right system I prefer the guy who is the system after I throw away a whole season of abject failure

And watch our former healthy system Qb make it into the POs... on the back of sound D and a solid running game

You must have misunderstood my point than. I responded to someone else who made the ridiculous comment, "Cincinnati doesn't need a QB, they have Andy Dalton." I replied that's like asking a starving man why he would want food.

Again, agree except I was clarifying the analogy.

Fact is, the Bengals are not like a starving man without food. They are a starving man with only garbage as an option. So to suggest they don't need a QB because they have Andy Dalton is to suggest that that starving man eat garbage as opposed to obtaining edible, potentially nutricous and tasty, food (Burrow).

You all think Mahomes is elite? 2 interceptions, mostly short passes, crumbled a bit under pressure. Hes good, not elite.
Are you serious lol he led a 10 point comeback and won the superbowl after a bad start, elite QBs can’t have bad games every once in a while? I’ve never seen a elite Qb who didn’t

How does Burrow go from a no one to a once in a lifetime QB in one year? Tua is without a doubt the better prospect.

Because in that year he did what Tua or no other QB could do in NCAA history... Best most of the single season passing records.

Interesting but we knew it was coming eventually. To me, that means they are hard out on Tua then as he's probably not going to be a starter until the back half of the year if at all this year. If they Tua'ed it they would need the fiery redhead this season. SO they are either going Burrow or trading back.

I think the argument that Tua has to sit a year is premature... I wouldnt be surprised if he was cleared for contact for the start of training camp at this point...

I think the argument that Tua has to sit a year is premature... I wouldnt be surprised if he was cleared for contact for the start of training camp at this point...
Really? Hard to say. BUT, I still think Cincy is not taking him especially with that announcement. Whoever takes Tua knows they better have an all world backup.

Joe Burrow had a historically good season. Tua was on pace to have an equally good season. Both would have been record setting.

Patrick Mahomes is elite....CLUTCH. Anyone judging him on two pass attempts out of two seasons is off track.

He will be, that’s the exact way it’s trending

Tua being full-go by training camp sems wildly optimistic, IMO. That's a full recovery in 8 months for hip surgery. Not impossible and would certainly be impressive.

We are getting the rose colored version of his medical reports right now. Things will be different when the NFL doctors make their own assessments from new MRI's & tests. Could go either way.

Making the assumption that he is full go, how would you feel about Tua playing in PS games? Better invest HEAVILY in that OL.

Back
Top Bottom