****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

The conversation would probably start with every first rounder we have this draft and next. That means 5, 18, 26 this year and Miami 2021 and Houston 2021. That’ll open the door, but they’ll still turn it down....foolishly.

The conversation would probably start with every first rounder we have this draft and next. That means 5, 18, 26 this year and Miami 2021 and Houston 2021. That’ll open the door, but they’ll still turn it down....foolishly.

The draft value chart’s all say 5, 18 and 39 are good value for Cincinnati.

That would be a foolish trade for us.

Head to head in a QB skills competition, who wins? I'm going Tua. Throw in scrambling also, and it's Tua. Team leader is a toss up but I'm leaning Tua.
Cincy could be baiting people til draft day. THEY take Tua after another team moves up for Burrow and get a crapload of picks.
Gotta trust Grier, so far ths off season, hes the man.
Joe Burrow is a better athlete and scrambler than Tua. On what planet is Tua a good scrambler? I actually like Tua and would be happy if the Dolphins pick him, but if I had a choice, I go with Burrow.

Joe Burrow is a better athlete and scrambler than Tua. On what planet is Tua a good scrambler? I actually like Tua and would be happy if the Dolphins pick him, but if I had a choice, I go with Burrow.
I saw enuf under thrown passes to be turned off -

Scrambling ability good night - NFL D coordinators will love to get this guy on the move

I saw enuf under thrown passes to be turned off -

Scrambling ability good night - NFL D coordinators will love to get this guy on the move

Interesting, so you think Tua has a better arm and scrambles better than Burrow...how do you rank the top Qbs?

That's way too much...

That's way too much...

Where are people getting the idea that any player in this draft is worth 5 1st round picks. To get to #2 we will have to give our pick plus on other 1st but going up to one cost 3 more 1st rounders?!?!?!?

Burrow is Tony Romo at his beat that’s not worth 5 1st rounders.

Where are people getting the idea that any player in this draft is worth 5 1st round picks. To get to #2 we will have to give our pick plus on other 1st but going up to one cost 3 more 1st rounders?!?!?!?

Burrow is Tony Romo at his beat that’s not worth 5 1st rounders.

Burrow is Romo? Come on...Maybe as a passer...But he has an uncanny knack to make plays under duress and that's stuff you can't teach.
If Romo had that uniquness then he wouldn't have choked in many big games.

Interesting, so you think Tua has a better arm and scrambles better than Burrow...how do you rank the top Qbs?
Not a better scrambler - why do you want to scramble if you can get the ball out?

I prefer a Qb who senses the rush steps up and finds the right target - I don’t see a long career for QBs relying on their athleticism in college matching up with the pros

As far as arm strength no contest even in the championship game Joe under-threw his WR so brutally the WR adjusted came back to the ball 7-10 yards

Good luck with that in the nfl especially when you don’t get to reset your feet

I put Tua one and Herbert a distant 2 but I am not a fan of any QB in this class past Tua

I don’t select a QB just because clearly we have Fitz and Rosen so we can roll from there

Depends on what we have to give up for Burrow. 5 first round picks is way too much.

If we trade anything to move up in this draft ill be fkn pissed.
No way period.

Back
Top Bottom