****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Tua being full-go by training camp sems wildly optimistic, IMO. That's a full recovery in 8 months for hip surgery. Not impossible and would certainly be impressive.

We are getting the rose colored version of his medical reports right now. Things will be different when the NFL doctors make their own assessments from new MRI's & tests. Could go either way.

Making the assumption that he is full go, how would you feel about Tua playing in PS games? Better invest HEAVILY in that OL.
2nd and third only. He has to get hit some. Going to get hot plenty in RS. Wrap him with a boat bumper!

Been sayin that.
I don't know how realistic that is to expect. Would be great if he's a Dolphin but the more you rush him, the more likely he is to get injured again and for that injury to take him down for a bit. I would hope the Dolphins would be smart. They have Fitz. Make sure the line is stable first with the new players we introduce there and focus on getting the running game going and at that point, I would introduce Tua. Don't just send him out to get slaughtered.

Ain’t nobody sending him out there to get slaughtered. They will attack the o line in free agency in preparation for their freshly minted qb draft pick.

Tua being full-go by training camp sems wildly optimistic, IMO. That's a full recovery in 8 months for hip surgery. Not impossible and would certainly be impressive.

We are getting the rose colored version of his medical reports right now. Things will be different when the NFL doctors make their own assessments from new MRI's & tests. Could go either way.

Making the assumption that he is full go, how would you feel about Tua playing in PS games? Better invest HEAVILY in that OL.
I don't know how realistic that is to expect. Would be great if he's a Dolphin but the more you rush him, the more likely he is to get injured again and for that injury to take him down for a bit. I would hope the Dolphins would be smart. They have Fitz. Make sure the line is stable first with the new players we introduce there and focus on getting the running game going and at that point, I would introduce Tua. Don't just send him out to get slaughtered.
I dont think anyone is expecting it, but it wouldnt surprise me... He'll be cleared for football activities in about a month...

Yeah cleared for football activities with another 4 months before he has to be cleared for contact.

folks better start wrapping their heads around the fact that kids playin in 2020. Or at least gonna be medically cleared for it.

which again plays into sitting at 5 and getting jumped lol.

tbis thing is full speed ahead.

Yeah cleared for football activities with another 4 months before he has to be cleared for contact.

folks better start wrapping their heads around the fact that kids playin in 2020. Or at least gonna be medically cleared for it.

which again plays into sitting at 5 and getting jumped lol.

tbis thing is full speed ahead.
Yeah but it isn't surprising at all. He had that big medical check up days before he declared for the draft. Had they not gotten a positive sign from those doctors I doubt he would have come out. I was just waiting for this announcement.

As for jumping us at five it shouldn't happen. We can outbid everyone behind us and there isn't a team in front of us who will try to block us from him.

Yeah but it isn't surprising at all. He had that big medical check up days before he declared for the draft. Had they not gotten a positive sign from those doctors I doubt he would have come out. I was just waiting for this announcement.

As for jumping us at five it shouldn't happen. We can outbid everyone behind us and there isn't a team in front of us who will try to block us from him.

I agree it shouldn’t happen. And it’s very unlikely to happen if we just pay the price and move to 2.

sit at 5 and play hardball and I bet ya it does happen. Someone will come for him. Either directly behind us or some dark horse.

anyways I’ve been sayin the same thing for a while. Go get him or prepare to miss out.

the momentum’s only gonna build from here. It’s already building

That's my QB.

EOUMx62U0AAuiGA.jpg

I think the argument that Tua has to sit a year is premature... I wouldnt be surprised if he was cleared for contact for the start of training camp at this point...

Sitting a year sure hurt other Qbs futures like the one that just recently won the SB.
Draft Tua and sit his A$$.
There is NO REASON if we have Fitz for Tua to be starting Day 1.
NONE!

Back
Top Bottom