****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Sitting a year sure hurt other Qbs futures like the one that just recently won the SB.
Draft Tua and sit his A$$.
There is NO REASON if we have Fitz for Tua to be starting Day 1.
NONE!
I also think sitting for a while would benefit him, what Im saying is I dont think Tua is out of the question for teams who need a QB now.

Detroit better be careful or they will smokescreen themselves out of a possible trade.

I think that's what they want. I think they're just trying to get teams to trade ahead of them to push Chase Young down to them.
The Lions need a long term starter at the QB position more than they need Young. Stafford in Detroit is nothing more than what a Tannehill was in Miami. He is just good enough to win enough games to keep them from having a top draft pick but not good enough to lead them beyond mediocrity.

If you are banking your future on a QB with a history of injuries, who would you rather have going forward, Stafford or Tua. I think the majority of people would pick Tua.

Last edited:
Been sayin that.
Unfortunately Fitzpatrick will be the starting QB in 2020, whether the Dolphins draft Tua or not. I just don’t see Tua playing at all in pre season or early in the season and if he does play at all it will probably be in December at the earliest. I think that will be the case no matter which team drafts him.

The Lions need a long term starter at the QB position more than they need Young. Stafford in Detroit is nothing more than what a Tannehill was in Miami. He is just good enough to win enough games to keep them from having a top draft pick but not good enough to lead them beyond mediocrity.

If you are banking your future on a QB with a history of injuries, who would you rather have going forward, Stafford or Tua. I think the majority of people would pick Tua.
In a vacuum, sure, but the dynamic is such that the owner has told the front office and coaching staff that they better be a playoff contender this year or they're fired. Tua and no Stafford would be career suicide for their GM so they wouldn't do that.

Unfortunately Fitzpatrick will be the starting QB in 2020, whether the Dolphins draft Tua or not. I just don’t see Tua playing at all in pre season or early in the season and if he does play at all it will probably be in December at the earliest. I think that will be the case no matter which team drafts him.

depends on when he’s cleared for contact as to how long after tua would start instead of fitz imo.

I imagine once tuas cleared and practicing and doing what I think he’s gonna do in that setting it’s gonna be hard to sit him for long.

I also imagine it won’t be long before tua wins over that lockerroom.

the only way I’m icing that dude is if the medical tells me I have to. And I just don’t think that’s gonna be the case

I think that's what they want. I think they're just trying to get teams to trade ahead of them to push Chase Young down to them.

Detroit hit the jackpot with the third pick, as did Washington at 2 and especially Cincy at 1.

Hard to believe we are where we are.

Dolphins draft any quarterback, they should **** the first year. Quarterbacks can develop on the bench the first year, learn the hardest position and not feel the pressure of trying to “win.”

depends on when he’s cleared for contact as to how long after tua would start instead of fitz imo.

I imagine once tuas cleared and practicing and doing what I think he’s gonna do in that setting it’s gonna be hard to sit him for long.

I also imagine it won’t be long before tua wins over that lockerroom.

the only way I’m icing that dude is if the medical tells me I have to. And I just don’t think that’s gonna be the case

Ya, Anthony Lynn is going to want an extension past the one year he just got added.

I wouldn’t say tradingUp and drafting burrow is stupid cuz he’sa great QB. Tua has the potential to be better though so it depends how much you stress that injury and long term affects

When was Tua better? When has he been more durable? Who has more prototype size? Which one of these two had the best QB season in college history?

Who won and outplayed the other in the head to head matchup... in Tuscaloosa, Where nobody wins other than Alabama?

Joe Burrow is clearly QB1 without a question.

QB’s that don’t stay healthy in college... tend to not stay healthy in the pros.

Tua NEVER made it through an entire college season uninjured.

Back
Top Bottom