****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Cincy will trade if the offer is right. You only think about it if you're pretty darn sure that Burrow is Troy Aikman or John Elway. Otherwise, stay put at #5, if Tua and Burrow are gone take Herbert, Love or Fromm.

I’m pretty sure Burrow is that... and would make a deal if I could....would give our 3 ones to get him and simply sign a couple of extra young free agents with all our cap space to make up for the two lost draft picks.

Thst said... if we sit tight I would be ok with Tua, Love or Herbert at 5.... if they draft Fromm at 5 I will throw up my chicken wings.

I’m pretty sure Burrow is that... and would make a deal if I could....would give our 3 ones to get him and simply sign a couple of extra young free agents with all our cap space to make up for the two lost draft picks.

Thst said... if we sit tight I would be ok with Tua, Love or Herbert at 5.... if they draft Fromm at 5 I will throw up my chicken wings.
Yeah, Fromm is going to be drafted Friday at the earliest. He's not even close to a 1st rounder.

I don't want Fromm or Love at 5......that'd be so Dolphins to do that

Yeah, Fromm is going to be drafted Friday at the earliest. He's not even close to a 1st rounder.
I agree he shouldn't be drafted in the first round but it'd not shock me to see a team reach for him in the first round anyway. It happens every year.

I don't want Fromm or Love at 5......that'd be so Dolphins to do that

Someone posted a clip of all of Love's interceptions, it scared me off him completely. Most were badly underthrown or poor decisions. I'm not sure if his arm is weak, his timing is off, or he can't process a defense. But for a guy that plays in a weak conference I'm completely underwhelmed.

I agree he shouldn't be drafted in the first round but it'd not shock me to see a team reach for him in the first round anyway. It happens every year.

Love has a much better chance of going top ten than Fromm has of going in the first round.

Someone posted a clip of all of Love's interceptions, it scared me off him completely. Most were badly underthrown or poor decisions. I'm not sure if his arm is weak, his timing is off, or he can't process a defense. But for a guy that plays in a weak conference I'm completely underwhelmed.

Again... look at 2018 on Love...When he had help...he tore it up... in 2019 he had no help.

Again... look at 2018 on Love...When he had help...he tore it up... in 2019 he had no help.

Watch that 3ypc clip of his interceptions. Most of those were SOLELY on him, not due to lack of talent.

I'm not giving him a pass because he lost talent on his team.

A QB has got to make better decisions than that.

Watch that 3ypc clip of his interceptions. Most of those were SOLELY on him, not due to lack of talent.

I'm not giving him a pass because he lost talent on his team.

A QB has got to make better decisions than that.

He was forcing things last year... the team was bad... Love will succeed in the NFL

He was forcing things last year... the team was bad... Love will succeed in the NFL

No.... he wont! He has piss poor mechanics and bad field vision (slow eyes, can't read defenses) He's an another EJ Manuel

An interesting thought:

If all things were the same. Tua's injury and Burrow blowing up BUT the Dolphins had the #1 overall pick. What do you do if you're the franchise?

1) Do you still draft Tua #1 overall even with all the inherent risk and uncertainty about the hip going forward
2) You draft Burrow and hope his recent success translates to the NFL
3) You trade out of the #1 pick

I already knew Flores could coach. I tried to get that point across when he accepted the job. Entirely different level of detail from a fraud like Adam Gase and his staff of GA's.

However, that's a complicated question that doesn't really have an answer. I wouldn't tell potential GM prospects that Flores stays and that's the end of the discussion. First, I want to hear what their vision and philosophy is. What type of coaches he would hire if Flores wasn't retained.

In other words, we're going to have to talk about who the other potential head coaching candidates are. My end goal isn't to replace my coach - it's to replace my GM. But nothing is an automatic disqualifier from having a conversation.

But this is not how Ross operates. Him and I are different. I have very little patience for bull****.

While your down on Grier and I get it what is your opinion of Flores ability to influence the drafting process in Miami.

Man this kid doesn't want to go to the bengals, This is pretty damning that he won't just say he'd play for the bengals..

I'm sensing something major going on with that number 1 pick, If Burrow doesn't want to play do the bengals take Tua instead, Trade out, or draft Burrow and trade him NBA style after the fact..

Back
Top Bottom