Joe & G-Unit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe & G-Unit

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Rap video w/ Joe & G-Unit? In that video Joe wears a Miami Dolphins shirt/baseball type jersey? Does anyone know where I could get one?

Juvenile - In My Life...one of the dudes has on a Surtain aqua authentic too, for the record.

Trick always has on Fins stuff, but as of late.. he's been rockin' mostly Canes gear. Take Bleek's video for example. Like I said, in Juvenile's "In My Life" video one of his dudes from UPT Records has on an aqua Surtain jersey. It's the part with three of them inside, and Juve has on the powder blue LT jersey.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
This is football chat and not rap chat.

If you would be smart enough to read the first post, then you would realize that this topic is about a DOLPHINS BASEBALL JERSEY. :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen the Rap video w/ Joe & G-Unit? In that video Joe wears a Miami Dolphins shirt/baseball type jersey? Does anyone know where I could get one?

Re: Joe & G-Unit

Originally posted by OG54

Hey try footballfanatics.com, I also swear I have seen them on e-bay. Good luck

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

If you would be smart enough to read the first post, then you would realize that this topic is about a DOLPHINS BASEBALL JERSEY. :rolleyes:

I bet if someone started a thread (as it's been done many times) saying, "Where can I get a ______ _____ jersey", seau wouldn't have a problem with that.

Hmm...

p.diddy wore a white madison jersey a few years ago at some awards ceremony, mtv i think it was....for that 5 minutes in time diddy was cool...

You know Fred from Da Band? Yeah, he's from Miami and he always has on Fins/Heat gear. I saw him on BET with a Csonka throwback, and in their video "tonight" he had on a Bob Griese throwback.

Back
Top Bottom