joe mcknight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

joe mcknight

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
i think he would be an amazing addition to the team. will he go in the 1st round anyone know where hes projected in like mayocks mock or maybe walter football? i want us to get him!!!:up:

CBS Sports has him projected 3rd round. I hope we dont spend that high of a pick on a running back if Ronnie is still on the team(which i really hope he is) There is more needs that need to be fixed this year.

not sure I want him at all. We have enough mid to late round running backs on the roster as it is.

RB IMO, is a skill position which really needs to be addressed in the first or second round. past that, and you are probably just hoping to get lucky with a diamond in the rough.

I also really like Joe McKnight, he was misused at USC IMO. He will be there in the 3rd. We need dynamic players for our offense

i think he would be an amazing addition to the team. will he go in the 1st round anyone know where hes projected in like mayocks mock or maybe walter football? i want us to get him!!!:up:

what about him do you find amazing? hes a less explosive, welfare version of Reggie Bush and hes constantly knicked up as well. guy is a 3rd down back in the NFL.

i would rate him a major disappointment at the college level given the hype he had.

Back
Top Bottom