Joe Philbin at Miami Dolphins Coaches Clinic | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin at Miami Dolphins Coaches Clinic

Guys missed my point . My point is , he is an nfl coach .... And you don't get an NFL coaching job without knowing a heck of a lot of football and having a great mind as a coach .

Maybe he isn't the best coach in the nfl , but don't act like the guy is a complete moron because that's just ignorance .

Mario Chalmers isn't an all time great point guard or anything but if you put him up against 99.9 percent of human beings in the world who can dribble a ball he'll beat them . The guy is an nba caliber player for a god damn reason ( as much as I dislike him ).

So yes once again ? Joe Philbin is one of the best coaches in the world and can be learned from .

Guys missed my point . My point is , he is an nfl coach .... And you don't get an NFL coaching job without knowing a heck of a lot of football and having a great mind as a coach .

Maybe he isn't the best coach in the nfl , but don't act like the guy is a complete moron because that's just ignorance .

Mario Chalmers isn't an all time great point guard or anything but if you put him up against 99.9 percent of human beings in the world who can dribble a ball he'll beat them . The guy is an nba caliber player for a god damn reason ( as much as I dislike him ).

So yes once again ? Joe Philbin is one of the best coaches in the world and can be learned from .

This. Don't understand the complication in the point that was being made. I am no Philbin finatic but it amuses me that people will bash Ireland to no end saying how poor of a job he did building a team then bash Philbin about not winning a championship yet with said team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You dont get to where Joe Philbin is as an NFL coach and working as a coach at the highest level by not knowing football .

These coaches don't know half of what Philbin does and are lucky to be at that clinic .

Just because Joe Philbin hasn't been too successful at the NFL level doesn't mean he isn't one of top coaches in the world .

Pay no attention to "I yearn annually for the Debbie Downer Award" (aka Dlockz) or Dr Phin, whom I've seen more professional analysis from Doc McStuffins, both live for negativity and strive for, well, nothing on this forum besides gloom and doom.

Hope Joe didn't get queasy. I am willing to give him one more season.

You dont get to where Joe Philbin is as an NFL coach and working as a coach at the highest level by not knowing football .

These coaches don't know half of what Philbin does and are lucky to be at that clinic .

Just because Joe Philbin hasn't been too successful at the NFL level doesn't mean he isn't one of top coaches in the world .

Joe Philbin is one of the worst game day coaches I can ever remember, I think he may be even worse than Cam Cameron because at least that idiot had the excuse that most of his roster was on the IR. Philbin has no excuse for some of his bizarre and flat out stupid decisions that cost us games last year.

Pay no attention to "I yearn annually for the Debbie Downer Award" (aka Dlockz) or Dr Phin, whom I've seen more professional analysis from Doc McStuffins, both live for negativity and strive for, well, nothing on this forum besides gloom and doom.

I know no dolphin that. lives for negativity just people telling it like it is. I could care less about people that don't even know what a Debbie downer is even think. It would be like a patriot fan saying how bad their team is,not a fan of a team that hasn't seen a winning season in six years lol. You might think of six years of non winning as something to praise. We have had two winning seasons in last decade and have not been to playoffs in about 15 years but fans complaining are doom and gloom. I want some of your medication.

gotta love 5 thumbs down from this guy, well to those thumbs down I give the middle finger. I guess just another guy that thinks 6 non winning seasons in a row is something to be positive about.

Philbin is good at meetings, camps, all the behind the scenes stuff, etc. That does not transition to being a good game day/in game coach.

A general can be good at all of the mapping out, film study, meetings, game planning. However when it comes time to LEAD the troops into battle, you have to produce on the battle field, something Philbin has failed at miserably over the past 3 years.

Philbin is good at meetings, camps, all the behind the scenes stuff, etc. That does not transition to being a good game day/in game coach.

A general can be good at all of the mapping out, film study, meetings, game planning. However when it comes time to LEAD the troops into battle, you have to produce on the battle field, something Philbin has failed at miserably over the past 3 years.

The comparison you made would suggest that Philbin should jump in the game and play

Go Joe! We should be proud that Philbin and our staff is represented in such a manner.

Dolphins_Joe_Philbin_2013.jpg

#strongertogether

He's a mediocre coach and so far has had mediocre teams. Now, this year we may field what should be a playoff team, he will be completely exposed and lose his job if his team underperforms. Hopefully we are wrong.

He's a mediocre coach and so far has had mediocre teams. Now, this year we may field what should be a playoff team, he will be completely exposed and lose his job if his team underperforms. Hopefully we are wrong.[/QUOT they will be coach change 2016. I am not feeling this roster at all. I hope they know what they are doing.

He is a terrible game day coach and poor leader/motivator is what I was referencing to.

Again just people throwing out more uneducated guesses at the wall. How in the world would you or anyone else know what kind of leader or motivator he is? I could fill a book with the nonsense people spew here at FH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom