Joe Philbin at Miami Dolphins Coaches Clinic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin at Miami Dolphins Coaches Clinic

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;FqKsTwf3ZQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=FqKsTwf3ZQg[/video]

[video=youtube;kvDGMMvHUS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDGMMvHUS0[/video]

Hopefully he learns something...

giphy.gif

Those poor coaches are at the wrong clinic lol its like being at a pat white qb clinic

"Guests, please attend our next seminar on 'Perfect Timing for Calling Time-Outs,' hosted by Joe Philbin...

You are also welcomed to stay for the following open floor of 'Great Timing to Attend the Theatre,' hosted by Abraham Lincoln."

Those poor coaches are at the wrong clinic lol its like being at a pat white qb clinic

You dont get to where Joe Philbin is as an NFL coach and working as a coach at the highest level by not knowing football .

These coaches don't know half of what Philbin does and are lucky to be at that clinic .

Just because Joe Philbin hasn't been too successful at the NFL level doesn't mean he isn't one of top coaches in the world .

well he is not top head coach in world maybe good oc. he is same as last coach. their is no difference. he got better player than last coach and still got same record.

You dont get to where Joe Philbin is as an NFL coach and working as a coach at the highest level by not knowing football .

These coaches don't know half of what Philbin does and are lucky to be at that clinic .

Just because Joe Philbin hasn't been too successful at the NFL level doesn't mean he isn't one of top coaches in the world .

He isn't one of the top head coaches in the world, he hasn't proven that at any level. Name one place he has been a successful head coach at any level.

well he is not top head coach in world maybe good oc. he is same as last coach. their is no difference. he got better player than last coach and still got same record.
I can't read anymore of this. Is there an ignore button so I don't have to try to read through this?

He is one of the top 32 HCs in the world period. When you compare that to the number of OCs, DCs, college and HS HCs he sure turns out to be one of the best in the world. This should be a no contest. I swear, people around here are so reactionary.

He is one of the top 32 HCs in the world period. When you compare that to the number of OCs, DCs, college and HS HCs he sure turns out to be one of the best in the world. This should be a no contest. I swear, people around here are so reactionary.

Agreed 100% people like to come here and bash someone who's made it to the highest level at his profession while they go to their normal 9-5 and go home to type on a forum. Let's not forget how much these couch coaches know either just go read their rehash posts of what they just heard on nfl net and claim it as original thought.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but all it really means is that he is part of the "good 'ol boys club" that the NFL has become. He was simply next up in line because he was an "OC" at GB...look at Sparano. Are you telling me he is one of the top coaches. BS!

Look at Ireland. He just got where he was by getting to be in the "inner circle" when he was young. You want know what it all boils down to...NEPOTISM! Flat out plain and simple. Get in the club, you eventually get your shot. It has nothing to do with coaching talent from what I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom