Joe Philbin is 50? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin is 50?

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Compared to other 50 year old guys he sure looks old. And Im looking at pictures before the unfortunate incident with his son. Dude has a lot a miles on him.

"a young Don Shula"
Still loving the Philbin hire though!
Shula is what, 82 years old? 50 sounds young in that comparison.

Compared to other 50 year old guys he sure looks old. And Im looking at pictures before the unfortunate incident with his son. Dude has a lot a miles on him.

Who cares how he looks . No he is not new and shiny but no evidence young and pretty make a better coach .

Yeah but the dude looks 65! Nothing about his coaching he should look young at 50 but he doesnt. Harbaugh is 50, Marino is 50, Jim Mora Senior is 75 F'ing years old. Just saying.

So he's Larry Coker, he looks like he's 893 years old.....

We're supposed to be men here. Act like it

Yeah but the dude looks 65! Nothing about his coaching he should look young at 50 but he doesnt. Harbaugh is 50, Marino is 50, Jim Mora Senior is 75 F'ing years old. Just saying.

Lyle Lovett looks like a holy mess, but that doesn't diminish how great that man can write songs and sing em. As a matter of fact, that unseemly looking guy attracted Julia Roberts when she actually was Julia Roberts.

Nothing to see here folks.. move along. This is just a non-issue to piss and moan over. Just sayin.

I'm banking on what's "IN" his skull......"NOT" what it looks like,or how old it is!!! I'm ecstatic,and happy that we got him!!!

Some of you guys dont get it. Wow! The Owner wanted a YOUNG don shula!!! He looks older than shula. In todays World its all about how you look in the media. Sheesh.

Some of you guys dont get it. Wow! The Owner wanted a YOUNG don shula!!! He looks older than shula. In todays World its all about how you look in the media. Sheesh.

He is a young Don Shula as in younger than Don Shula.......:idk:

Just Win Baby!!!! I could care less if our coach is 50, 25, or 80.

Back
Top Bottom