Joe Philbin to join Cowboys staff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin to join Cowboys staff

He’s trash and so is tour post. Packers lines were bad, our line was bad...what has he done?

yet Rodgers and McCarthy love him and they won SBs and yet you’re a poster on a message board LOL

yet Rodgers and McCarthy love him and they won SBs and yet you’re a poster on a message board LOL

Manning said good things about Gase...guess he’s a great coach and play caller? He’s trash, so is your post, either point to something he’s done or get over it.

Manning said good things about Gase...guess he’s a great coach and play caller? He’s trash, so is your post, either point to something he’s done or get over it.

again a dumb response, Manning never said Gase was a good HEAD COACH, and no one EVER said Philbin was a good head coach, the topic here is Philbin according to GB coaches and players is that he is a good assistant
You’re all over the map here, try sticking to the original post. Your responses just prove that you just wanna argue for the sake of arguing
Earth to Steve, no kidding they both are not head coaching material, but they are considered good assistants
4B681464-16B9-49AB-AFDE-E8248D1EF1B4.jpeg

if you knew anything about football there are some coaches who don’t make good head coaches but make good assistants
Yes true but I’m pretty sure he was Indy’s o-line coach when Andrew Luck was getting killed repeatedly.

Yes true but I’m pretty sure he was Indy’s o-line coach when Andrew Luck was getting killed repeatedly.
I really blame the GM at the time, he never attempted to draft and protect Luck. That’s why that GM ended up getting fired, he was horrible from the start

Back
Top Bottom