Joe Schad: "cut Ryan Tannehill? Hah. Miami Dolphins Are Blessed To Have His Contract." | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Schad: "cut Ryan Tannehill? Hah. Miami Dolphins Are Blessed To Have His Contract."

Think twice about what? I didn’t attack you. You are the one that said it.
I didn't say you attacked me. Attacking someone and being in a general attack mode are two different things. You were off topic and you used that post to swipe at others with completely off topic arguments. I simply send you a gentle warning.
"Before you do...." is usually a pre-emptive warning....to make you think....once or twice.

That is incorrect. Saying that a QB is too inconsistent has nothing to do with any other QB nor is that first QB compared to any other QB. You are making an argument for the argument sake because someone dared to criticize Ryan.
Nonsense

It's not worth getting mad about or having a fight over, though.

I give Brock a ton of credit for playing reasonably well in a couple of games, and absolutely giving Miami the chance to win in Chicago for a guy who came in with limited starter reps... but we need a new backup in 2019.

Guys we beat the Pats on the greatest play of all time last week what are y’all even fighting about

Well, thanks to this thread we have now determined that Ryan Tannehill is elite. It took about six years, but somebody finally stepped up and actually made the statement that has been used as a low hanging straw man on this site during the Philbin and Gase regimes. So I would say that this has been a hell of a thread for that fact alone.

Congratulations to everybody who ever argued against the fantasy position that Ryan Tannehill is an elite quarterback. You now have some real ammunition to use. But also, Ryan Tannehill has been pronounced elite. Everyone wins.

Jet's Pennington knew where to go with the ball, arm was just trash, Only Dave W would allow Jay to QB for so long, Chambers best years where with Rosenfal and Frerotte.

I might give you the pre snap thing with penny cause any time your timing and placement are Peyton Manning like it stands to reason your pre snap would be pretty close too.

Before you go into attack mode and wildly off topic think twice. It is not Christmas yet.

The topic at hand is that FFiB said that someone in this thread said that Tannehill is more inconsistent than other QBs. Nothing more and nothing less.

I'm not going to debate semantics with you. The poster can easily join in and answer the question. If he thinks Tannehill is no more inconsistent than most other QBs, we can agree.

I'm not going to debate semantics with you. The poster can easily join in and answer the question. If he thinks Tannehill is no more inconsistent than most other QBs, we can agree.
Actually I used the word "topic at hand" wrong. :lol:
It should have said "discussion at hand" because a certain poster used my response to you to derail.

To your post: I am sure the poster will respond to you. :cheers:

This thread is NOT about Osweiler, Moore, Fiedler, Pennington etc.

I am done with thread warnings. It is about Joe Schad's article.

Well, I missed the part of the article discussing Tannehill's consistency......

and his repeated thinking about my dick creeped me out.

Well, I missed the part of the article discussing Tannehill's consistency......
Natural development of the topic. If someone feels that he/she does not feel blessed because that person thinks Ryan is too inconsistent one could use that as a natural development of a discussion. (and I certainly did not call that discussion off topic).

Osweiler and Pennington and Fiedler are off topic. :pbj:

Are we done now? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom