Joe Thuney Tagged | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Thuney Tagged

Interesting. It surprises me a bit. That doesn’t sound like something they’d do but they obviously deemed him important. With Thuney and Scherff off the market, I wonder if Peat is high on Miami’s list. I don’t know that New Orleans can afford him under the cap.

Jarrett Stidham’s jersey is gonna be super clean as he’s throwing INTs

Brady isn’t going anywhere. There is no market for him and he knows it. His daddy has him by the balls. SF and Tennessee already turned him down. His ego is taking a massive hit and dose of reality. No one wants a 43 yr old noodle armed, system QB.

Brady isn’t going anywhere. There is no market for him and he knows it. His daddy has him by the balls. SF and Tennessee already turned him down. His ego is taking a massive hit and dose of reality. No one wants a 43 yr old noodle armed, system QB.
This post is positively grotesque with venom, brutal disdain, and vicious disrespect for everything Tom Brady has achieved with the Patriots and what he means to them

-- and I LOVE it.

Smart move by the Pats. They knew he was gonna get paid. Now they get something for him.

A little surprising. When was the last time NE tagged anyone?

They don't like anyone else setting the market for them.

Perhaps they plan to trade him as suggested above.

It did not sound like Miami was going to go hard after him since he was looking like a guy who was going to get big $$$$.

This is good news for Graham Glasgow as his market just got better.

Andrus Peat was a pro bowler i think, and 26. Sign him up. No need for Glasgow then, get a Center in draft or use Deiter or Boehm

Back
Top Bottom