Joey Harrington: Why He Throws So Many Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey Harrington: Why He Throws So Many Picks

Perfect72

It's Only Happened ONCE!
Reaction score
This photo clearly shows WHY Harrington throws so many Picks:

Check out the BALL...

Go Phins: :ffic: :rawk: :dolphins:

Fingers off the threads AND its aiming at the sidelines....great :)

wow ive never seen any qb's throw with fingers off the laces...even on the playground in elementary school

because he cannot slow the game down in his mind

I am racking my brain, because I know there where other qbs that throw without the laces, I just can't remember who it was. I know Jeff George put his pointer finger on the tip of the ball. Joey isn't the first to do it though.

I think that is a one time thing or it happens when he's trying to get the ball out and he's getting blitzed. Doesn't have the time to rotate the ball or he isn't quick enough to do it.

Whatever it is... shouldn't be happening on the NFL level.

i remember watching a Texas Tech game i think..and there qb last year or the year before threw the ball like that

Another reason he throws so many pics is hes not very accurate over 5 yards hehe.

wow ive never seen any qb's throw with fingers off the laces...even on the playground in elementary school

Surprised he got drafted that high if that is really his grip.

I know Kolb out of Houston throws the ball a lot without laces. A lot of those quick read, short pass college offenses are like that, because the qb has to make a very quick throw.

It does look funny, but the kid throws a pretty tight spiral, I dont think laces have anything to do with his problems. I think it's all confidence related from never being properly developed in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom