Joey Porter concern? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey Porter concern?

chambers09

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just thinking today...does anyone remember back to opening day last year against the steelers when porter intercepted that culpepper pass and then scored that td....well after he scored his "celebration" was making fun of the culpepper roll thing...does anyone think that he has any ill will against daunte and will it cause any tension???? just something that i thought was intresting.......thoughts??

i was actually thinking about that earlier too. i dont think it will, it was just being caught up in the game. i dont believe it was any sort of personal attack on pep.

These guys are professional athletes. If Culpepper cries over something as stupid as that, he's a baby. If anything, Culpepper probably just smirked it off. Besides, Porter's team wont win many games without Daunte now, so if porters not a Daunte fan, he just signed with the wrong team.

Why would it cause any tension. Porter is probably the ultimate team player. At the time, Porter and Culpepper were on opposite sidelines and Porter dislikes anyone who is not on his team.

These guys are professional athletes. If Culpepper cries over something as stupid as that, he's a baby. If anything, Culpepper probably just smirked it off. Besides, Porter's team wont win many games without Daunte now, so if porters not a Daunte fan, he just signed with the wrong team.

Exactally, if Dallas can get over the T.O thing, then it shouldnt be a problem for these two.

No, it's all out of fun in the game. Culpepper should know that.

Why would it cause any tension. Porter is probably the ultimate team player. At the time, Porter and Culpepper were on opposite sidelines and Porter dislikes anyone who is not on his team.

I look forward to him joining us in our rivalries... maybe we can goad him into flippin' off the enemy

Culpepper is not holding any ill will. I mean, if he didn't say anything bad about Childress, he'll be cool with Porter.

If C-Pep is still a Dolphin come camp, then Joey can pick DC 4 maybe 5 times a day and practice the roll some more. What is DC going to do? After all it is Joey Porter.

I was just thinking today...does anyone remember back to opening day last year against the steelers when porter intercepted that culpepper pass and then scored that td....well after he scored his "celebration" was making fun of the culpepper roll thing...does anyone think that he has any ill will against daunte and will it cause any tension???? just something that i thought was intresting.......thoughts??

I'd be more worried about his habit of flapping his big lips during pre game wam ups. Remember a few years back he got ejected before a game with the Browns for starting a fight during the pre game warm ups. Then last year the refs had to stand between him and Chad Johnson and again with the browns winslow. he needs to let his play do his talking and shut the F up.

:yeahthat:

Odds are that Cam and Randy didn't go up to C-Pepp and ask him for permission to sign Porter because of the incident. So no, i'm thinking it's something that opponents do from time to time and to carry a grudge is being unprofessional.

any "tension" will last all of thirty seconds when they meet each other as teamates believe that... Daunte will laugh it off and so will Joey he is a Dolphin now period.

Back
Top Bottom