Joey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
Joey Harrington is tough to figure out, he has a good arm and makes some great plays. But...he makes some dumb plays as well.

I would like to see him next year as many of us agree that we need consistency in personel and play style. But I think Miami needs to bring in a good qb coach instead of Garret or have somebody mentor him. Culpepper cant be a mentor because A. He still can be a starter in this league B.When healthy he plays a interesting much different style and C. He wouldnt be too happy if Nick said "Daunte we want you to mentor Joey.

I think if we bring in a vet backup who has similar play style to Joey (Gus would be perfect, but he still wants to play.

I have to disagree with you somewhat here. The improvements Joey showed from the Jags game to the Pats game can be attributed to Garrett. Also, if you bring in a veteran backup to mentor Joey, what do you do with C-Pep? He has very little, if any, trade value and would cost too much against the salary cap if released.

Geforce said:
I have to disagree with you somewhat here. The improvements Joey showed from the Jags game to the Pats game can be attributed to Garrett. Also, if you bring in a veteran backup to mentor Joey, what do you do with C-Pep? He has very little, if any, trade value and would cost too much against the salary cap if released.

sure he would cost quite a bit if released but even more should we decide to keep him.

Aussiefinfan54 said:
sure he would cost quite a bit if released but even more should we decide to keep him.

How do you figure?

Joey could still improve more, hopefully so. Don't agree on knocking Garrett, and as for bringing in a mentor, how about we see who wins between DC and JH in TC next season before selecting any mentors?

Back
Top Bottom