John Abraham visiting? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Abraham visiting?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Omar

RT
@MarkyMarcWQAM: JOHN ABRAHAM is here...OMAR.. you know Im at the HARDROCK...I see them.. he's with his agent» I believe you. We'll see

Abraham is in New England supposed to be visiting with them tomorrow morning.

That is interesting, I saw on rotoworld he is supposed to be meeting the Patriots tommorrow.

I did see a report that Abe and the Pats already started to talk a contract. Maybe we are trying to steal him from them

I've seen him at the Hard Rock all the time in the past few years :/ he goes there A LOT lol dont read too much into it. Dude's a one trick pony and would only play very limited downs

If that 1 trick includes the Bull Rush he put on Big Jake last year, I say we sign him!!

I've seen him at the Hard Rock all the time in the past few years :/ he goes there A LOT lol dont read too much into it. Dude's a one trick pony and would only play very limited downs

I would gladly take that none trick pony any day. Abraham has 122 career sacks and 31 the last 3 seasons. Find me someone on this team beside Wake, who has any of those numbers. I would welcome him or Osi. Either or, good ppl to go after.

I would gladly take that none trick pony any day. Abraham has 122 career sacks and 31 the last 3 seasons. Find me someone on this team beside Wake, who has any of those numbers. I would welcome him or Osi. Either or, good ppl to go after.

i agree. he (or Osi/Freeney) would compliment Cam Wake very well. get it done!

i agree. he (or Osi/Freeney) would compliment Cam Wake very well. get it done!

imo we need to grab one of these guys to help wake ,but if we keep sittin around doing nothing then what good was it to pay all that money to wallace and not go all out to help BOTH the Defence as well as the OFFENCE , we cant get everything that we need through the draft ,and as we cant do it all through FA but we cant just pay one player big money then sit down and quit , we need help at more poss , so we need to go out and get that help , come on ireland grab one of these guys to help out on defence oppsite of wake .

abrahams in new england today as well as safety adrian wilson...and they both fit the new england sign older veteran and get very good bang for your buck model like a glove...

In a dream here is what happens in the next 48 hours:
1. Jennings signs in GB, Finley is released, Dolphins sign Finley
2. Dumerville released today before 2pm, Dolphins immediately sign the Miami native.

abrahams in new england today as well as safety adrian wilson...and they both fit the new england sign older veteran and get very good bang for your buck model like a glove...

Freeney is meeting in ne today too according to rotoworld

Back
Top Bottom