John Beck is going to be the starting QB of the Redskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Beck is going to be the starting QB of the Redskins

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
and I hope he makes the F'ing Pro Bowl!! I always liked the kid and thought it was a shame we never gave him a chance. On our Qb situation, I still believe Chad Henne is a much better QB than John Beck will ever be and his woes last year were entirly on the inempt coaching of Dan Henning...I still believe Chad Henne will rise to stardom. However I think a chance to sit and learn would be good for him and getting Kyle Orten would be a smart move by the FO. Orten isnt flashy..but hes a winner...

Stop it. Just stop it right now. John Beck sucks to the highest degree, and that's not going to change anytime soon. He hasn't won an NFL game in his career so far, and I don't see him winning one now. Shanahan is clearly tanking for Andrew Luck.

Stop it. Just stop it right now. John Beck sucks to the highest degree, and that's not going to change anytime soon. He hasn't won an NFL game in his career so far, and I don't see him winning one now. Shanahan is clearly tanking for Andrew Luck.

Oh snap!! And I just thought Shanahan was starting to lose it up stairs. He's gonna tank the season!! Wow. He's making it a bit too obvious. I can't believe I didn't see it. That is an interesting story line that I plan to follow this season!!

I would fall in the floor laughing if Beck lit it up! I think X-pac and WVs head would literally explode!

I live near DC and I heard them talk about this last year on the radio. I almost got into an accident I was laughing so hard.

Seriously, though...I hope he does well too, but I just don't see it happening in the NFL.

And with the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Washington Redskins select, Andrew Luck, Stanford University. :(

Back
Top Bottom