John Beck is going to be the starting QB of the Redskins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Beck is going to be the starting QB of the Redskins

Stop it. Just stop it right now. John Beck sucks to the highest degree, and that's not going to change anytime soon. He hasn't won an NFL game in his career so far, and I don't see him winning one now. Shanahan is clearly tanking for Andrew Luck.

I love you, man, but you're the nuclear option. Beck will never be as good as I hoped, but never a bad as you suggest.

Build the pillar now and sacrifice to the football gods that Beck doesn't somehow beat the Fins, because the backlash will be Biblical.

You make the best of the opportunities you get. He sucked, end of story.
Sure he sucked but there's been plenty of QB's that have sucked and turn their careers around into a successful one. Steve Young, Kurt Warner didn't have amazingly great paths going into their careers and one is a HOF the other is a candidate. If you want a current player then you just have to look at Brees, they drafted his replacement after several disappointing seasons and then he became a pro bowl QB, and now he's a Top QB, not on the same team he was originally but he still turned it around.

John Beck, Pro Bowl and Chad Henne being better should never ever again be used in the same conversation.

Poor bah-stards. And they think the budget is a disaster!?!?!

Quick! Let's trade a 2nd round pick for him... just for old times sake.

henne and beck are the similar beers
orton or moore is like coors im not a big fan of coors
sanchez is corrona with the lime a ladies beer i prefer modello..
Brady is sam adams
young is moonshine yeah he can give you a buzz but like poison.

bahahahahahahahahahahaha....and it took him til week 17 (his 5th start) while losing by 21 points with :30 seconds left to get his first and only touchdown pass to wide open derek hagan...the poor guy had to barley keep his feet in for the score:

[video=youtube;6lrBhuFw7rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrBhuFw7rg&feature=related[/video]

gus johnson, "thats a nice throw".....lmao, what a nice guy he is

man, some of you guys are tooooooo positive around here...wake up and smell the coffee.............

Back
Top Bottom