John Clayton is a Moron! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton is a Moron!

Clayton is not a moron, but the Jets/Jag game will be boring.

Since when did Buffalo have enough balls to talk trash to any Miami fan. Hey Buffalo why don't you focus on your own issues, you know like trying to win more than 1 game this season, then come back and talk to us.

Oh yeah about the "insiders" such as Clayton and Mortenson...all they do is pick one thing one week then use that hindsight is 20/20 deal. Their picks from week to week are so inconsistent you would think they were the Buffaol Bills Offense :lol:

I'm so sorry snot-nose, I wasn't aware or your no talking rule. Well I'll make sure to be more respectful in the futher.

What a dick.

His predictions are terrible. Thats not the point though.

For the record, show me anyone who thought the Jets would get pasted 75-10 in two weeks, the Rams would be 0-3 and the Panthers would be 3-0 or the Pats would win the SB last year. **** happens in the NFL.

was this posted....

Not-done-yet Rams featured in Week 3 top-five lists by :bandwagon Mort

Most Impressive in Victory
3. Dolphins 30, Jets 3

Worst Performance: Quarterbacks
3. Vinny Testaverde, Jets

Best Performance: Running Backs
1. Priest Holmes, Chiefs
2. Ricky Williams, Dolphins

Best Plays
1. Oronde Gadsden's remarkable one-hand, spread-eagle 23-yard grab
5d. Ricky Williams' 53-yard scoring run vs. Jets, effectively ending The Jinx. So Ricky can go the distance.

Best Performance: Defensive Linemen
2. Jason Taylor, Dolphins DE

MVP Race: Sneak Preview
3. Ricky Williams, Dolphins

Best Coaches (so far)
4. Dave Wannstedt, Dolphins

Best Offensive Coordinators (so far)
1. Norv Turner, Dolphins

Best Defensive Coordinators (so far)
not Bates

Best Games, Week 4
3. Miami at Kansas City -- Dolphins and Ricky Williams take their show on the road against Priest Holmes and Co.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
See there, now Mort isn't such a bad guy.
your're just saying that cause he has Bledsoe 5th in the MVP race ;)

I think him leaving it out of the top 10 is a vote of confidence in the Dolphins. Really, the game shouldn't be very close. The Dolphins are more talented and disciplined. The Chiefs have nowhere close to our defensive talent, and their offensive talent can't really be said to be better than ours either.

I wonder what the Vegas line is on this game. I tend to trust Vegas implicitly. They gave us a big line against the Yets and so I predicted we'll win big, and lo and behold when the game played out we saw that all the talk of the streak and everything was just smoke and mirrors because the bottom line was this time around the Dolphins were just the outright BETTER TEAM. The Jets simply could not keep up, and were and are inferior. If the KC line is 5 or more, it shows that once again, talk of KC being tough is just talk. Thats what I tend to think. Priest ran all over the Pats because two of their top LBers were out of the game.

Clayton, one of the most respected “insiders†in the game is a moron for not liking the Miami game Sunday, a game who’s outcome has little overall significance. The Chiefs, even with a win are going nowhere and the Fish, even with a loss are in the playoff hunt all year. The games he normally picks have something to do with the grand scheme of things in the NFL or they are shown on his network (it pays the bills). Face the fact that every week two of his games will be the Sunday and Monday night game.

I see your point on suspecting a homer. I just don't see in this case. I have to ask you what significance the Jets-Jags will have on the NFL or the Saints-Lions, and most of all the Vikings-Seahawks. I don't see how you can already count out the Cheifs since they were one play away from having the same record as the SB frontrunning Pats. If you look at it as a non Dolphin fan or non Cheif fan you still have a battle of the 2 top rbs in the NFL, and 2 offenses that are among the top 5 in scoring.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Fins over-powering offense??

How abouy playing some NFL calibur defenses first :rolleyes:

yeah ya know clump, your absolutely right. in fact, we dont have many good defenses to play in the future either. we got the jets again. we got KC this week. We got minnestoa toward the end of the season, and we got the buffalo chips twice!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Dajesus
Clayton, one of the most respected “insiders†in the game is a moron for not liking the Miami game Sunday, a game who’s outcome has little overall significance. The Chiefs, even with a win are going nowhere and the Fish, even with a loss are in the playoff hunt all year. The games he normally picks have something to do with the grand scheme of things in the NFL or they are shown on his network (it pays the bills). Face the fact that every week two of his games will be the Sunday and Monday night game.

I see your point on suspecting a homer. I just don't see in this case. I have to ask you what significance the Jets-Jags will have on the NFL or the Saints-Lions, and most of all the Vikings-Seahawks. I don't see how you can already count out the Cheifs since they were one play away from having the same record as the SB frontrunning Pats. If you look at it as a non Dolphin fan or non Cheif fan you still have a battle of the 2 top rbs in the NFL, and 2 offenses that are among the top 5 in scoring.

I know its after the fact so I'll only hit on the points you brought up. The Jets/Jags was important because the Jets were expected to do something and if they get beat (which they did) their season is over (which it is IMO), the Saints/Lions was because Joey Harrington's first start, the Vikings because the Moss. I think the Fish/KC matchup was important but that comes from an AFC East guy. Nationall I can see it being on the back burner.

Back
Top Bottom