John Clayton is a Moron! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton is a Moron!

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Did any of you catch a glimpse at Clayton's "first and 10" on ESPN.com? The Dolphins-KC game failed to make his list of top 10 games this weekend. If you look thru the schedule this week you are hard pressed to find a truly great game with the Pats-Chargers being the best of the bunch only because they are both 3-0 not really on talent. I trully doubt the KC-Miami is far behind considering the Cheifs have been in the 2 most exciting games thus far this season(Browns, Pats), and Miami is looking like a powerhouse blowing out 2 teams in 3 weeks. This is where I prove that Clayton is a moron. It was conveinent that the pencil neck geek who I doubt ever touched a football in his life picked the crucial match up of 2 0-3 teams that happens to be on his employer's station as the 6th best game this week. The gifted Clayton also picked the rumble between 2 teams that are on the red eye south(Jets-Jaguars) in the top 5. He also has the Saints-Lions game witch should be done by the end of the first quarter as a top 10 game. John you might want to put your coke bottle classes on to look at the schedule one more time before you start spewing this trash to the public.

PS has anyone else noticed how ESPN has turned in to an internet hore? You can't click any linke with out having 5 pop ups.

I think JC left our game off his list because he doesn't think it will be a good game--in other words, he thinks we'll blow them out. I actually think it's a compliment, not a snub. Remember, he picked our Jets game as the best. If you want to player-hate, hate Chris Mortenson, who picked us to finish LAST in the AFC East. That was criminal. Go Phins!

pretty lame considering CBS decided we were the game of the week

Clayton picks 10 games every week..........there are more than 10 games each week. So he didn't choose to make comments on the Fins-Chiefs game..........awww......poor babies.

1-800-cry-baby

Here are the rules around here CP.

If a writer/sportscaster/analyst likes the Fish, he is a genious.

If he says anything bad about the fish he is a moron.

He can go from a moron to a genious in a week and can also go the other way just as quickly.

I like J. Clayton. He's very in-depth, and he ususally knows what he's talking about 90% of the time....

His inside scoops are his trademark. He seems to have information prior to most other reporters....

I think he left our game against the Chiefs off of his list for a couple of reasons....

The Chiefs lack of defense, and the Phinz over-powering offense. It's a huge mis-match. The Phinz defense is strong enough to limit the Chiefs offense as well, which leads me to believe that JC thinks the Phinz are going to run away with this one....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by RobertHoover

He can go from a moron to a genious in a week and can also go the other way just as quickly.
exactly :bandwagon :rolleyes:

Clayton and Len Pascarelli (sp) are great in the off-season. They have the best sources in the buisiness IMO.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Fins over-powering offense??

How abouy playing some NFL calibur defenses first :rolleyes:

Your quick to point that our, but you are so excited about your new power house offense, yet they have only looked good against the Jets and Vikings. I would also have to point out that if they play in the NFL they must be NFL calibur.

Originally posted by RobertHoover

You are pretty witty! Actully if you take an objective look at things instead of being so quick to try to add life to our rivalry(not much of a rivlry on the feild since you haven't beet Miami in like 3 years) you would see that a battle that includes the 2 top RBs in the NFL is far more compelling than a battle of 2 0-3 teams that aren't going anywhere. The only reason to watch Sunday night is to see if Moss can actully make it to the park with out getting arrested. I just thought John Clayton has a little more integrity than pimping out a game even though he knows it is the worst game on the schedule this week.

Lets have a look at the history here, most pretty recent.

Prisco is an idiot because he picks against Miami. No one (at first) bothered to check if his best bets are right or not, just that he’s an idiot.

Clayton, one of the most respected “insiders†in the game is a moron for not liking the Miami game Sunday, a game who’s outcome has little overall significance. The Chiefs, even with a win are going nowhere and the Fish, even with a loss are in the playoff hunt all year. The games he normally picks have something to do with the grand scheme of things in the NFL or they are shown on his network (it pays the bills). Face the fact that every week two of his games will be the Sunday and Monday night game.

Hell, someone got all hot two weeks ago because the ESPN.com page 2 (a satirical column) made a joke about any Florida game being in question because of hanging chads.

That’s my point. I’m sure it happens at every fan site, I just happened to be here this morning.

He probably figures that we will kick there ass, and that it won't be much of a game. Like I said, he might think that. Not me.

Originally posted by chambers84
He probably figures that we will kick there ass, and that it won't be much of a game. Like I said, he might think that. Not me.

I think you will.

Back
Top Bottom