john clayton reporting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

john clayton reporting

VanDolPhan said:
Clayton has been the first to blow open so many stories that you all here should be envious. Guy gets paid a huge amount of money to basically be in contact with loads of teams.

Seriously if you don't like Clayton then who the heck do you like? If you can't come up with 1 or 2 names then shut your pie holes trolls. :tongue:

I didn't realize I was a troll. I guess I'm the longest standing one then :lol:

clayton has great info and is one of the best at getting and giving out the info

I think Rodgers shall play ball with the 49ers before draft day because if he does not he may fall to the third or lower pick. I dont think the Dolphins have shown enough interest in him. He is a 49ers home grown Joe Montana fan and it is his dream to play for the 49ers. This deal will get done before the draft.

For Miami I say come on down Alex Smith!!!!

Do you know how you know that John Clayton is not full of it? I will tell you why he is so knowledgable and the fact you should take what he says on tv so seriously. The reason for that is that if he was close to being full of it, he would not be on TV. That man is WAY too ugly for television. I am surprised he doesn't just do radio. He looks like he has had the one ring to control them all for hundreds of years. The only way that little troll can survive is to give good information.

Again believe John Clayton. He is not on because he is a pretty face.

fishbanger said:
I think Rodgers shall play ball with the 49ers before draft day because if he does not he may fall to the third or lower pick. I dont think the Dolphins have shown enough interest in him. He is a 49ers home grown Joe Montana fan and it is his dream to play for the 49ers. This deal will get done before the draft.

For Miami I say come on down Alex Smith!!!!

No actually Miami has spoken with him on several occasions. More than the 49ers have actually.

By the way I said John Clayton is blowing smoke on THIS one. I never said John Clayton is a full of it reporter. Actually next to Meuller he's one of the only guys I like at ESPN. I hate Pasquerelli. I hate Prisco from CBS especially. Kirwan I like sometimes.

I think Clayton is the best ESPN has to offer. Plus, he makes me giggle like a little school girl... :missmeth:

If you don't like Clayton, then you probably like Salisbury. If you like Salisbury you are dumb.

I'm amazed at the knocks on John Clayton

Although it's a marvelous litmus test.

As someone else wrote, if you don't like John Clayton...

BTW, I knew Sean Salisbury in college. I did the student newspaper story when we signed him, calling his house after we stole him from BYU. He kept calling me "yes sir, no sir" even though I was maybe one year older than him. His mom provided a great quote. "We don't know what all the fuss is all about. To us he's just another kid with dirty clothes."

Frankly, I'm amazed Salisbury has matured to the point he can do network TV. In college, he was always making dumb jokes laced with profanity. Once I sat in on a class he was in. The professor had to ask Sean to leave the class because he was sound asleep, head leaning sideways on the table.

Clayton is a good reporter and certainly has inside info that no one on here has. To act like youve heard more than he has is absurd. He's been wrong, every reporter is sometimes when they are speculating about future events. From what Ive been reading from sources other than message board rumors he seems right on target. I believe they draft Rodgers number one and have a contract in place days before that. There is no reason for them to play games, its not like they have to trade up and no one is going to offer them enough to worry about moving down...my opinion :)

I trust his opinion more than I do any other ESPN correspondent and he most of the time has up to date and good info to give out.

TeeMoney said:
If you don't like Clayton, then you probably like Salisbury. If you like Salisbury you are dumb.

Worst one of em all :shakeno:

You're right ronnie is done, beside when was the last time the fins have had a double threat on the out side brayon and chambers sound good to me.

Jaj said:
He's blowing smoke out of his *** on this one. The 49ers simply are investigating the cost of each draftee. There is no particular order to their search, and Smith is now considered an even stronger possiblity than Rodgers. The 49ers aren't going to play First Come First Serve.

What are you talking about? Its not first come, first serve , if they start with their number one choice and work their way down their list, one at a time.

First come-first serve would be if they faxed out offers to all three at the same time and the first one to take the offer was their pick.

Jaj said:
No actually Miami has spoken with him on several occasions. More than the 49ers have actually.

By the way I said John Clayton is blowing smoke on THIS one. I never said John Clayton is a full of it reporter. Actually next to Meuller he's one of the only guys I like at ESPN. I hate Pasquerelli. I hate Prisco from CBS especially. Kirwan I like sometimes.

However you have no inside info to contradict what he is saying?

Are you psychic?

Back
Top Bottom