john clayton reporting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

john clayton reporting

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
49rs will first try to get a deal done with Rodgers. If he won't agree to a deal soon they will then try to get one done with Smith and if both don't work they'll move onto Edwards but not likely.

Sportcenter

I know it's not really new, but the fact that they are definitely working with Rodgers and won't negotiate with Smith unless Rodgers falls through is new.

caneaddict said:
49rs will first try to get a deal done with Rogers. If he won't agree to a deal soon they will then try to get one done with Smith and if both don't work they'll move onto Edwards but not likely

He's blowing smoke out of his *** on this one. The 49ers simply are investigating the cost of each draftee. There is no particular order to their search, and Smith is now considered an even stronger possiblity than Rodgers. The 49ers aren't going to play First Come First Serve.

I have a hard time listening to clayton anymore........And ESPN for that matter.....I seem to be stuck to NFL Network. Anyways, pray hard that SF signs Rogers and then the draft is ours to rule!

finfan-
I like your sig. As much as I would LOVE to have Ronnie Brown, I don't think it's going to happen because of the value of the #2 pick RELATIVE to taking a RB.

Everyone knows that the Niners want Rodgers. I am sure they will agree on a contract, they have two weeks. Within the upcoming days before the draft, we will know, and probably a few days before, we will now hold the first pick, take offers, and if a trade goes down it will be then. Someone is going to want Smith or Braylon.

Phinsdude said:
Everyone knows that the Niners want Rodgers. I am sure they will agree on a contract, they have two weeks. Within the upcoming days before the draft, we will know, and probably a few days before, we will now hold the first pick, take offers, and if a trade goes down it will be then. Someone is going to want Smith or Braylon.

No actually Smith is their target by some reports. :)

Is John Clayton the nerdy guy with the glasses? He is so bogus.....even worse than Mort. :lol:

Clayton has been the first to blow open so many stories that you all here should be envious. Guy gets paid a huge amount of money to basically be in contact with loads of teams.

Seriously if you don't like Clayton then who the heck do you like? If you can't come up with 1 or 2 names then shut your pie holes trolls. :tongue:

dolphins will end up with alex smith, im very sure of it, just a gut feeling. 49ers rogers, browns trade down and pick up johnson or merriman, bears will swap picks with tampa and take carnell or mike williams

nWo said:
dolphins will end up with alex smith, im very sure of it, just a gut feeling. 49ers rogers, browns trade down and pick up johnson or merriman, bears will swap picks with tampa and take carnell or mike williams

What about Ronnie Brown,,,the consensus 2nd pick??? :eek:

Jaj said:
He's blowing smoke out of his *** on this one. The 49ers simply are investigating the cost of each draftee. There is no particular order to their search, and Smith is now considered an even stronger possiblity than Rodgers. The 49ers aren't going to play First Come First Serve.

How do you know this?? Clayton has alot of insiders getting info - what do you have? His info may not always happen but he is pretty good at reporting what the situation is at that moment. I would like to know what your basis is for your conclusion. A newspaper article? Your hunch? I think Clayton is a bit more credible. I'm sure a guy like him is going to stake his reputation on this type of a news report.

Roman529 said:
What about Ronnie Brown,,,the consensus 2nd pick??? :eek:

im just not sold, they can get a real good back in rds 2-4. fason,gore,barber,mclendon,davis,sporles,arrington,k-jay harris.

Rich22 said:
How do you know this?? Clayton has alot of insiders getting info - what do you have? His info may not always happen but he is pretty good at reporting what the situation is at that moment. I would like to know what your basis is for your conclusion. A newspaper article? Your hunch? I think Clayton is a bit more credible. I'm sure a guy like him is going to stake his reputation on this type of a news report.

He's not staking much. He's just pulling too much out of information that was blatantly stated. Otherwise known as twisting info. Clayton has been wrong before. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom