John Tait and patience..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Tait and patience.....

dolfan22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As I see the John Tait situation , Miami has to consider the fact that any offer they make will freeze the applicable dollar amount from their positive cap space.

I think they have made a substantive offer , and addressed most issues re his signing but they need to see where some other interested players sit. So as long as Miami and John Tait have a good understanding and maybe more than that , waiting is not a bad thing.

I would love to sign Jeno James , I think more than fair value and a very big upside. We need at least 2 above average Olineman , and we don't have unlimited cap room to just take 2 to the checkout register. So some hesitation in anounced signings I believe is warranted. Hopefully by the weekend we at least have Jeno James penciled in and maybe close to another Olineman and maybe a CB.

Anxious like everyone , but willing to give Rick some slack....I have a positive feeling that he has the big picture in fine tune.

I hope so and we have no choice but to be patient. However, I keep getting this bad feeling that we will get screwed like last season...

Back
Top Bottom