Join the FinHeaven & Co Football Pool | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Join the FinHeaven & Co Football Pool

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
[intro]Hey everyone, I just realized that not many people here know about the FinHeaven & Co Football Pool. For the past three seasons, the FinHeaven & Co Football Pool has been exciting and has offered many great prizes. This season is no different. The FinHeaven & Co Football Pool has been improved greatly this offseason to serve the needs of the fans. While the prizes are not known yet, there will be prizes available for the first, second, and third ranked player.

So join the football pool and get in the action this season!

FinHeaven & Co Football Pool[/intro]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that fantasy football, or pick 'em? Not interested in FF, I would participate in a pick 'em though.

Its a pick em... You pick the team who you think will win, and then you give a total score for the MNF game.

what is the cut off time for picks ..i would like to wait and see if there are any injuries so forth before i pick . Is that ok ?

I will have to double check with the person who helped me set the pool up, but I believe we set it to be 24 hours prior to the first game of the week. So, for example, if there was a Saturday game, your picks should be in by Friday.

How does this work it there a winner every week and then a big winner at the end of the year? If that is the formula how does preseason factor in? Picking preseason football games is very hard.

I should really make a FAQ for that... huh?

The Pre season is the "trial run". That is basically so you can get used to the system and what not. After the preseason, your score is back to zero.

And yes, there is a winner every week and the BIG winners at the end get the prizes. So far, there should be a lot of nice prizes for this upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom