Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

I think they are very low too unless he signs the tender and comes back 1 year 7 mil...

Still seems difficult to me with our other needs - wonder what the cap hit is for first year of Camerons deal that's what we need to see.

Like some of our signings of recent years this is an injury risk, but Cameron is more worth it than some of those other guys because his ability at his position is so much greater than some of those gambles we've made. This TE is the most talented we've had since the days of Marino, and the guy we've been looking for since McMichael if he can stay healthy.

Have to take risks at times. Worst case, he gets injured again like Keller.

Best case he helps the Dolphins win a superbowl.:)

How can anyone not be having fun right now? I'm in such a good mood I even want Wallace to stay.

How can anyone not be having fun right now? I'm in such a good mood I even want Wallace to stay.

I'm so jaded with this team's ****ty moves since just about forever that I"m just waiting to see how badly all of these signings implode, but...

... I am a big fan of the Jordan Cameron signing and if he can stay healthy he is EXACTLY what the Miami Dolphins need on offense. Well, other than a decent starting guard.

thank god! like i said the whole time clay is no superstar hes over rated, i will admit hes a playmaker when used in the correct offense but hes not worth 7 million and im glad we god rid of that Ireland guy, he would've given clay all the money in the world!!! god bless hickey and ross!!!

I'm so jaded with this team's ****ty moves since just about forever that I"m just waiting to see how badly all of these signings implode, but...

... I am a big fan of the Jordan Cameron signing and if he can stay healthy he is EXACTLY what the Miami Dolphins need on offense. Well, other than a decent starting guard.

It's not just signing Jordan, though as I said many times I went back and forth between he and Clay. Liked both. Thought it was a wash.

But this is some epic trolling we're engaged in right now. I mean, not only did we troll the Browns -- with the willing help of Jordan Cameron, who must ****ing hate that organization and those fans -- but how much are we trolling the every living **** out of Rex Ryan right now? I mean, they flew Rex, their GM and their tight ends coach -- who I **** you not is Tony Sparano Jr -- to Miami to pick up Clay. They brought him back on said plane. They told him they thought he was another Vernon Davis. They released their starting tight end. They took him house hunting.

Then... nope. :lol:

All I need right now is a cigar and a button to push that sends Rex Ryan hurtling through the floor into my dungeon which is staffed by Mark Sanchez lookalikes.

P
It's not just signing Jordan, though as I said many times I went back and forth between he and Clay. Liked both. Thought it was a wash.

But this is some epic trolling we're engaged in right now. I mean, not only did we troll the Browns -- with the willing help of Jordan Cameron, who must ****ing hate that organization and those fans -- but how much are we trolling the every living **** out of Rex Ryan right now? I mean, they flew Rex, their GM and their tight ends coach -- who I **** you not is Tony Sparano Jr -- to Miami to pick up Clay. They brought him back on said plane. They told him they thought he was another Vernon Davis. They released their starting tight end. They took him house hunting.

Then... nope. :lol:

All I need right now is a cigar and a button to push that sends Rex Ryan hurtling through the floor into my dungeon which is staffed by Mark Sanchez lookalikes.

I hear you, my question is just how long we are willing to hold the tag on Clay just to mess with the Bills.

How does one "do their homework" when it comes to new concussions?

Once you've had them, you're more susceptible than ever, especially when you've had 3 since 2013.

I've heard that too, but let's not forget that this is the NFL they have their doctors, assessments and know the risk, and it's their job on the line and not our money... And unless u are a doctor that works with pro athletes and/or a gm or exec that makes these decisions we really don't know either way...Truth is anyone is one hit away in this league... Enjoy the signing and quit being a buzz kill

I'm so happy about this pick up. I know he doesn't have a ton of actual play time in his favor, but the timing for a player like this couldn't be better. Relatively cheap, young, demonstrated what he can do when healthy, good attitude, and is pretty fast for a TE. I don't know if we've lost clay yet, but this is a good pick up to compensate, and hey, if clay doesn't leave, watch the **** out for these 2.

Back
Top Bottom