Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot · 12m 12 minutes ago
#Browns never confirmed agreement with Jordan Cameron. @CharlesRobinson reporting that Dolphins are finalizing deal w/ him now.

So we knew all of the major signings before anything could be announced, but now that things are legal to talk about no one knows what the hell is going on

The **** that PFT puts out…why the hell would Clay sign his tender right now…he is about to be a free agent. So dumb.

Possible miami got a whiff of clays heavily front loaded cap wise buffalo numbers maybe even from clays representation and beelined to cameron

Clay isn't signing his tender. This is reeking of idiocy. Unless Clay always wanted to stay in Miami and was using Buffalo as leverage, but now its biting him in the ass because Miami possibly moved on?

Lets not compare a extensive history of head injuries and games missed as a result to an achilles tear either

He was fine the last four games of the season, just didn't have a QB to throw it to him. He was still a bigger playmaker than Clay was, with 4 receptions over 40 yds and one for 80. We didn't even have a WR do that. If Miami signs him then I'm confident they did their homework on the head injuries. We would be stupid to give Clay close to 7 mill. You will eat your words if he is truly healthy.

Crazy cause i think Clay wants to come back and not actually interested in Buffalo. I think he might have gotten his bluff called by Tannebaum and Hickey

OR, maybe they saw the numbers and lack of length in Cameron's contract with Cleveland and sprinted to him.

He was fine the last four games of the season, just didn't have a QB to throw it to him. He was still a bigger playmaker than Clay was, with 4 receptions over 40 yds and one for 80. We didn't even have a WR do that. If Miami signs him then I'm confident they did their homework on the head injuries. We would be stupid to give Clay close to 7 mill. You will eat your words if he is truly healthy.

How does one "do their homework" when it comes to new concussions?

Once you've had them, you're more susceptible than ever, especially when you've had 3 since 2013.

This is the craziest free agency period I've ever seen

NFL has gotta be loving all the attention FA has been getting this year

but this media explosion of false reporting here is awful..... how did this get so F'ed up

There's no question if heathly. Cameron is better then Clay. But yes the head injuries are a big deal

I will eat what words? You got his cat scan? This kids a level talent where if teams didnt have concerns he wouldnt have been still on the market i know that much

Back
Top Bottom