Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

They could be dynamic together...but I also have some concerns playing them together considering neither are great blockers. If we leave the OL as is not a fan of how we'd be allocating resources there. Plus I like Dion Sims.

What if we have Sims and Cameron on the line and line up Clay at HB/RB/FB? That would cause huge problems for the LBs I think

What if we have Sims and Cameron on the line and line up Clay at HB/RB/FB? That would cause huge problems for the LBs I think

That is still a lot of resources tied to the position. I think Cameron and Sims and Lynch is a good trio of tight ends to have on the roster.

Get another WR and a OG and another running back and continue to work on the back half of that defense.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/13/jordan-cameron-gets-5-million-guaranteed-on-two-year-deal/

Per a source with knowledge of the deal, Cameron will receive $5 million fully guaranteed on his two-year, $15 million contract, with $4 million to sign and a $1 million fully-guaranteed salary in 2015. The rest of his compensation for 2015 is tied to per-game roster bonuses.

It’s a whopping $2.5 million, earned one game played at a time in the amount of $156,250 per game.

So if he’s able to play, he cashes in — and the Dolphins become more likely to keep him around in 2016 at the other $7.5 million he’s due to be paid.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/13/jordan-cameron-gets-5-million-guaranteed-on-two-year-deal/

Per a source with knowledge of the deal, Cameron will receive $5 million fully guaranteed on his two-year, $15 million contract, with $4 million to sign and a $1 million fully-guaranteed salary in 2015. The rest of his compensation for 2015 is tied to per-game roster bonuses.

It’s a whopping $2.5 million, earned one game played at a time in the amount of $156,250 per game.

So if he’s able to play, he cashes in — and the Dolphins become more likely to keep him around in 2016 at the other $7.5 million he’s due to be paid.

Translation....We got a hell of a deal!

if i'm reading this correctly, that's a great deal

sounds good, hopefully he can stay healthy.

That is still a lot of resources tied to the position. I think Cameron and Sims and Lynch is a good trio of tight ends to have on the roster.

Get another WR and a OG and another running back and continue to work on the back half of that defense.

I'm just basing that off the assumption that we are trying to bring him back.

Seeing what sick designs Lazor can come up with to get all 3 on the field together

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

So does this mean his cap hit is only 5 mil this year?

5 million guaranteed if he doesnt play a down is high. . . But overall it is not a bad deal. Less of a prove it deal and more of a "our owner is rich so we can gamble" type of deal.

If he stays healthy and produces its a solid deal.

Cap hit for year 1 will be around 5 million if he is healthy, so that is about what i expected. Cap space in 2015 is pretty non existant at the moment. Hopefully restructures from Fields (happened) , wallace and ellerbe happen. Clay at 7 million is big, we will need a long term deal for some relief.

with what you guys have been saying it at least opens up options for Lazor to expand our offense, making it more interesting and more options to use. the prob is right now is..... we still dont have Clay.

$5 mil guaranteed...basically matt moore holding a clip board money in 2014

Well the most unreliable reporter in the world is reporting we do indeed want Clay:

Omar Kelly ?@OmarKelly · 1m1 minute ago
The Dolphins are indeed interested in re-signing TE Charles Clay if his offer from Buffalo is manageable. Cameron, Clay, Sims, & Lynch.

Take it for what it's worth.

Well the most unreliable reporter in the world is reporting we do indeed want Clay:

Omar Kelly ?@OmarKelly · 1m1 minute ago
The Dolphins are indeed interested in re-signing TE Charles Clay if his offer from Buffalo is manageable. Cameron, Clay, Sims, & Lynch.

Take it for what it's worth.

Then it means we do not want Clay and Cleveland will sign him...

So question: Cameron says his brain activity is the same as it was 4 years ago... He's still more susceptible to getting concussed now though isn't he?

We need to invest into some space age equipment for him

Clay... quick... sprint to the Dolphins headquarters and sign the line!!!

Back
Top Bottom